CDC's email and office phone #

TexArcher

It will take season ticket renewals falling off a cliff for any action to take place.

Texas football had a near historic high amount of season ticket sales for this year. If that drops back down to the gutter of CS/FUPM end days (or worse) then CDC will be forced to take action.

Quit buying merchandise etc as well. Hit the AD in the pocket book. It is the only way to get them to listen.

Why Texas keeps hiring assistant (and head) coaches like it is a Tier 2 program is beyond me. All this talk of "We're Texas" is just that. Nut up for a big time assistant vs some fired dipshit from a crap program (Mehringer eg) and outspend any other program if need be.

I will be at the Tech game but I will not be renewing my season tickets next year unless there is significant change in the coaching staff.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Girdwood said:

None of this matters unless the money stops rolling in. Bellmont doesn’t care otherwise.

It's lot more difficult to change the university than to find a coach who would thrive here. Being successful at Texas requires a lot more than coaching acumen. It's certainly not for someone who hasn't managed a big time program before. Tom Herman doesn't check most of the boxes to indicate that he would be a successful coach here, yet he was the only guy we went after. We will see how good an AD CDC is. It's one thing to waive the pom pom and be a cheer leader, and another to be able to make the tough decisions.

Edited by ShowMeALoss

Yea Tom ain’t going anywhere guys. We will have to put up with the same shit next season and hopefully by then more noise will cause a change.

I still stand by my claim that CDC is assuming we win out and our bowl game but if we lose out including our bowl game(all possibilities) then imagine the emails and calls he will get.

Right now you will get concerned AD that is standing by his man but if we lose out I can’t imagine he isn’t painted into a corner to make major changes. Cool that he called multiple people though.

7 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Yea Tom ain’t going anywhere guys. We will have to put up with the same shit next season and hopefully by then more noise will cause a change.

I still stand by my claim that CDC is assuming we win out and our bowl game but if we lose out including our bowl game(all possibilities) then imagine the emails and calls he will get.

Right now you will get concerned AD that is standing by his man but if we lose out I can’t imagine he isn’t painted into a corner to make major changes. Cool that he called multiple people though.

I think only the seriously disconnected or ignorant think Tom will be whacked this offseason. He is 100% returning next year. We just simply are hoping for a shake up of positions coaches and coordinators. 

16 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Apparently CDC is bringing up Dabo at Clemson as a reason to remain positive.

He and Tom have been doing that all season. Tom started it last year when he said we're ahead of schedule. @Randolph Duke is correct, CDC does not want to make changes and for him not to be forced to make them, it has to remain on the rails but Baylor has other plans. The other fires (Karen, Angela, Shaka if he can't put a season together after a good start) can and will wait, no one cares since they don't produce meaningful revenue. FB is King, if off the rails it will disrupt all projects CDC wants to accomplish.

50 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

I think we need to leave the conference. Our players, fans and coaches don’t give a shit about any of the teams in it anymore aside from OU

Leaving this dumpster fire of a conference and going back to playing OU out of conference again would be a good thing.  Leaving Rapelor and every single ref from this place behind would be fantastic.

56 minutes ago, Goodman said:

He and Tom have been doing that all season. Tom started it last year when he said we're ahead of schedule. @Randolph Duke is correct, CDC does not want to make changes and for him not to be forced to make them, it has to remain on the rails but Baylor has other plans. The other fires (Karen, Angela, Shaka if he can't put a season together after a good start) can and will wait, no one cares since they don't produce meaningful revenue. FB is King, if off the rails it will disrupt all projects CDC wants to accomplish.

It's a lazy, pie in the sky comparison and I'm surprised they would try to sell it. Dabo went out and hired Chad Morris and Venables - two of the best assistants in college football. 

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

The Georgia excuse. Interesting take. And by interesting I mean shitty.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No it’s spot on but you can sit there and shit out words with no meaning all you want.

All these teams hate our guts and see us as their rival, and play like it. We couldn’t care less about them. The conference is stale. The matchups are stale. Aside from Texas and OU it is a conference of nobodies. Playing these teams from nobody states is fucking tired. I aint going on no toad trip to bumfuck iowa or kansas or west virginia

Realignment can’t get here soon enough, this shit is boring. Independent, PAC 12 or even the fucking sec would be better than continuing to sink with this Big 12 ship

• Like 1

On 11/16/2019 at 9:20 PM, Goredho said:

“This is CDC, leave your message at the beep!”

BEEEEEEP!

”How is it taking Texas football longer to recover from Mack Brown than it is for Baylor to recover from their rape scandal?”

BEEEEEEP!

”How is it taking Texas football longer to recover from Mack Brown than it is for Baylor to recover from their rape scandal?”

BEEEEEEP!

Reminds me of this gem 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GotThatFire said:

No it’s spot on but you can sit there and shit out words with no meaning all you want.

All these teams hate our guts and see us as their rival, and play like it. We couldn’t care less about them. The conference is stale. The matchups are stale. Aside from Texas and OU it is a conference of nobodies. Playing these teams from nobody states is fucking tired. I aint going on no toad trip to bumfuck iowa or kansas or west virginia

Realignment can’t get here soon enough, this shit is boring. Independent, PAC 12 or even the fucking sec would be better than continuing to sink with this Big 12 ship

Lol hot take! We play bad because our opponents hate us and we don't. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

I think we need to leave the conference. Our players, fans and coaches don’t give a shit about any of the teams in it anymore aside from OU

You mean leave the conference we’ve been so dominant in that we’ve only won it 3X in 23 years? That’s one more than Baylor, who only started Having winning seasons 6 years ago. 

Maybe ou should leave because they need a bigger challenge.Then we can duke it out with the rest of the scrubs like the ACC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Spankytoes said:

You mean leave the conference we’ve been so dominant in that we’ve only won it 3X in 23 years? That’s one more than Baylor, who only started Having winning seasons 6 years ago. 

Maybe ou should leave because they need a bigger challenge.Then we can duke it out with the rest of the scrubs like the ACC.

I didn’t say anything about being dominant, quite the opposite in fact. But yes, leave that conference. 

14 minutes ago, texas08 said:

Excellent email.

That bullshit hire was/is maddening...but Herman knows it all! A huge fuck you to all of us who wanted nothing to do with Casey Horny.

Much obliged. One thing I forgot to mention was that he definitely seemed kind of tired and frustrated, which I also think is telling. I'd imagine that very few of us are upset by the results as CDC. One thing that came across very clearly is that he's here to win - and not just print money like a certain other prior AD.

Or maybe it was just because he made four or five dozen (or more) of these calls? I have no idea. But I'm very bullish on CDC as AD at the moment and his clear willingness to engage and listen to fans makes me think I'm very much right in feeling that way.

• Like 1

Seeing that our AD is actually listening and responding to non-big money donors is a ray of light in an otherwise dark season. My interest in allocating 4 hours every Saturday to torture myself has been waning, but knowing we have a guy like CDC around gives me confidence we will get this right sooner rather than later. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

Seeing that our AD is actually listening and responding to non-big money donors is a ray of light in an otherwise dark season. My interest in allocating 4 hours every Saturday to torture myself has been waning, but knowing we have a guy like CDC around gives me confidence we will get this right sooner rather than later. 

Never would occur under Deloss for sure as he only listened the McCombs of the donor class..    And certainly under the clown who was hired to replace him.  He was more interested in jet packs and stuff like that.