UCLA @ Utah

Sbbruin

After a 1-5 start and being, without a doubt, at the lowest point in program history, we now at least have a pulse.  But the sharps say we still suck, and personally having PTSD from last season and the start of this one, I have difficulty arguing with them.  But I do think we have a chance here. We’ll see.  Starts now on Fox.

EB368B2F-D7B3-46E7-8D84-29AE0CE277D7.gif

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

my UCLA buddy said he's gone from not giving a fuck to "I've got a 30 pack, who's bringing the guacamole" and doesn't know how he got there.

I am very much in the same boat.  This season was OVER a month ago.  But here we are.  Win out, as unlikely as that is, and we win the south.

its my anniversary tonight and my wife is struggling to understand why I want to watch this game versus go out. I caved and we are headed out in 2 hours

Edited by Sbbruin

21 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I am very much in the same boat.  This season was OVER a month ago.  But here we are.  Win out, as unlikely as that is, and we win the south.

its my anniversary tonight and my wife is struggling to understand why I want to watch this game versus go out. I caved and we are headed out in 2 hours

If you want to PM me your number, I'll text you every score update.  It's a little more stealthy than checking espn.

We’re outclassed here.  We’re moving the ball well, but can’t overcome that D.  We have something like 60 freshman and sophomores (including RS), so things are looking up.  And our recruiting class, while lower than normal, is up to 29 from 50 something, so I do think next year we take a big step.

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

After a 1-5 start and being, without a doubt, at the lowest point in program history, we now at least have a pulse.  But the sharps say we still suck, and personally having PTSD from last season and the start of this one, I have difficulty arguing with them.  But I do think we have a chance here. We’ll see.  Starts now on Fox.

EB368B2F-D7B3-46E7-8D84-29AE0CE277D7.gif

Its a shame that your hot-hand team didn't show up tonight.  

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 11:30 AM, El Squared said:

Clearwater FL is their Mecca, just ask Travolta and his little bi-boi Cruise.

The Orlando area has a sizeable concentration.   

But in the South your biggest concentrations are in Texas and Central Florida (with decent concentrations around Atlanta and Nashville) on the East Coast, in the DC/NoVa/SoMD area, Boston and NYC.  Steve Young himself was from Greenwich, CT.  

Edited by TeddyBearStallion