Demarvion Overshown makes plays

zork

17 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

If a staff change is made hopefully Hutzler is retained.  LB play has improved tremendously this year and even throughout the season.  He also landed 2 stud LB's in 21' class.

Agree... Hutzler did a great job coaching and recruiting this season

He’s more sweat band than he is man at this point but I’m ok with that. They clearly give him strength and as his number or sweat bands has increased so has his level of play. I have two theories. One is that his elite level of arm dryness makes it harder for ball carrier to slip his tackle. The other is that they are actually medication patches that release a combination of testosterone, adrenaline and anabolic steroids.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

He’s more sweat band than he is man at this point but I’m ok with that. They clearly give him strength and as his number or sweat bands has increased so has his level of play. I have two theories. One is that his elite level of arm dryness makes it harder for ball carrier to slip his tackle. The other is that they are actually medication patches that release a combination of testosterone, adrenaline and anabolic steroids.
Add a wee taste of morphine to take the sting out of bigger hits, perfect performance patch.

He has a lot of Deshon in him. Probably not as much coverage talent but similar build, athleticism and nose for the ball. Would be awesome to see him take a leap next year in coverage.

Just checked - forgot he's 6'4" - so he has a few inches on Elliott. (And yes I'm aware they play different positions)

Edited by ztejas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 2:42 PM, ztejas said:

He has a lot of Deshon in him. Probably not as much coverage talent but similar build, athleticism and nose for the ball. Would be awesome to see him take a leap next year in coverage.

Just checked - forgot he's 6'4" - so he has a few inches on Elliott. (And yes I'm aware they play different positions)

Moving Deshon to outside linebacker in the Seahawks system in madden then drafting Overshown to play strong safety has led me to a couple Super Bowls 

This does stir up some feelings. 25 year season ticket holder and giver to the Foundation. Nobody gives a damn what I think. I've never been asked individually what my opinion is. No one knows who I am. Over those years, I have eaten tickets or gotten less than I paid multiple times. That may make me just like 90% of season ticket holders.

2 hours ago, Had Enough said:

This does stir up some feelings. 25 year season ticket holder and giver to the Foundation. Nobody gives a damn what I think. I've never been asked individually what my opinion is. No one knows who I am. Over those years, I have eaten tickets or gotten less than I paid multiple times. That may make me just like 90% of season ticket holders.

Little pink houses for you and me....

9 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

Are there any doctors in the house? Should we be worried about this injury?

Stayed at a holiday inn last night. He'll be fine.

For reals though, his shoulder will heal properly and he'll be good to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...