Banner for the Tech game

Handcruser

48 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

There will be 5 people there. Don’t waste the $. 

just don’t renew season tickets or buy any new merchandise. Only thing anyone will listen to. 

It's not the players fault. They play their butts off. Orlando has got to go and if Tom doesn't pull the trigger then he needs to go too! This is tiring.

13 minutes ago, BradWilcox said:

It's not the players fault. They play their butts off. Orlando has got to go and if Tom doesn't pull the trigger then he needs to go too! This is tiring.

It is the fault of the one's choosing not to use their brains, the ones that didn't properly mentally prepare.  Way too many mental mistakes and lack of discipline.  Yes, a lot of that are coaching failures, and I agree that staff changes are necessary.

8 hours ago, BradWilcox said:

You cant absolve players across the board. A senior jumping offsides on a kick? WR not blocking or running routes fully. 

I’m not s “blame the players” guy and I do hold the coaches much more accountable. 

• immamac pinned and featured this topic

Holly shit!!!  This will solve all of the teams problems.  Thank god someone came up with such a great idea.   If you have money just burning a hole in your pocket you may contribute to my beer fund.  My consumption has significantly increased trying to watch the team this year.  

Edited by stork642
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Holly shit!!!  This will solve all of the teams problems.  Thank god someone came up with such a great idea.   If you have money just burning a hole in your pocket you may contribute to my beer fund.  My consumption has significantly increased trying to watch the team this year.  

It's as if you've never seen the end of Animal House.  Lighten the fuck up Frances

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, stork642 said:

It worked before 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

It's as if you've never seen the end of Animal House.  Lighten the fuck up Frances

“Don’t call me Francis.  My name is psycho.  Any you guys call me Francis and I’ll kill ya.  You just made the list.”  

Edited by stork642
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Tom Herman Is A Narcissist

You make him answer that question in a press conference and have him respond to the national media. Plus youre planting the seed in everyone’s subconscious that he is, in fact, a narcissist and they view him through that prism.

I’m in for Tom Herman is a Narcissist 

Thank u, next also works 

11 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

There will be 5 people there. Don’t waste the $. 

just don’t renew season tickets or buy any new merchandise. Only thing anyone will listen to. 

Yep. A 6-5 team, playing Texas Tech at 11am on the day after Thanksgiving. The stadium will literally be half full. 50,000.

Difficult to image the above scenario 10 years ago.