Banner for the Tech game

Handcruser

“Make it stop. “

”Please wake us from this nightmare”

”Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani!”

“Herman killed Epstein”

I don’t know. A banner, fully burdened cost, will be around $1500-$2000 max. We could just take that money and buy Zach Smith a plane ticket, some Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor, a spot at a hostel and pay the rest to him to beat Tom Herman into a vegetized coma. I think the latter would be a better use of resources. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

“Make it stop. “

”Please wake us from this nightmare”

”Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani!”

“Herman killed Epstein”

I don’t know. A banner, fully burdened cost, will be around $1500-$2000 max. We could just take that money and buy Zach Smith a plane ticket, some Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor, a spot at a hostel and pay the rest to him to beat Tom Herman into a vegetized coma. I think the latter would be a better use of resources. 

@Lobwedgephil has some OG 4 Lokos

No. It's premature and only indicative of Surly petulance.

Something has gone terrible wrong. Every game is a shit fight no matter the quality of the opponent. We lose to teams that should be out of the game by the fourth quarter. The locker room seems to be a mess. I don't look forward to games.

All true. 

I think Herman should get room to assess and adjust at least through discussions with the AD between the season and out crappy bowl game. If the plan to correct the course is not sufficient, then the AD should consider firing him. If the plan is promising, give him time.

A banner would embarrass me as a Longhorn and do no good. Show some restraint. Public observing that the program sucks right now is not exactly a revelation.

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I fully agree that flying a banner is a useless and embarrassing gesture, and oppose doing so.  That said, I am the kind of dumbass who has fun thinking of half-witty things to put on such a banner, so my suggestion is "Chris?  Tom?  WTF?"

I like this and at the end, “we’re a volleyball school”