How long does Tom Herman survive at Texas

alphahorn

Poll: what season will be Tom Herman's last at Texas  

230 members have voted

1. 1. When does Texas cut ties with Mensa? After which of the following seasonns?

• this year 2019?
    • Election Year - 2020
    • After a couple of years with new coordinators and coaches 2021 is his last year
    • Tom shares his coke with CDC and makes it to 2022
    • CDC joins Tom and his wife snorting coke off strippers and Tom survives through 2023 and beyond

My prediction:

CDC doesn't make Mensa do shit, and Mensa turns in a pair of 5-7 seasons before getting shitcanned after 2021.  O/U on whether my liver lasts that long before I die of liver failure from all the drinking I'll be doing between now and then to cope.

Edited by orangebird

19 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

A Baylor win should seal Tom's fate.  If Baylor kills ousux and, even worse, wins the conference, Tom is done.  He got lapped by Ruhle, Ogre, and the dude at FL.

He ain't winning shit here.  Time to go now.

Baylor's success helps. Herman can't blame it on youth, lack of talent, not having "his" guys, etc. Rhule started in a much worse position and unlike Texas, his team seems to be getting better as the year goes on. That's the most damning part. Our guys get worse the more time they spend with this staff.

• Like 1

It really doesn’t matter what players are coming and going.  We’ve had better athletes every game. Execution and development are pure shit. If it’s not that then all these kids are I rested and over hyped as fuck. All we get next year are older more experienced shorty. Dbs who don’t turn their head around and an older Sam to over throw everyone 

• Like 1

I voted for next year. Not that i agree with it, but I'm guessing the thought is that last year earned him at least 2 years. I think the only thing that gets him canned this year is to go 0 for the rest of the season and it's obvious that he's lost the team. I think he still has the team so he's safe this year imo. 

Looking at the non-conf. slate next year, 2-1.  No way we beat LSU in Baton Rouge.

Start with @KSU, v. OKL, WVU.  Maybe we get lucky in Manhattan again, but we'd probably come home and shit the bed against WVU.  Let's call that chunk 1-2

Next @TTU, Baylor, @KAN.  I feel confident this is 2-1.  I just don't see what some of y'all see in the Red Raiders as of late. 

Close with TCU, ISU, and @OSU.  I'll be optimistic because you look at Herman's deferred-comp plan and in-kind benefits and realize he's grifting us for 20% more than most Longhorn fans realize and say we pickup a win there in that group.  So that's 1-2.  

En total:  4-5 in the Big XII, 6-6 overall.  Liberty Bowl because the Texas Bowl won't take us 3 years outta 4 (news flash, that's where we're headed this year).  

He probably gets a raise because of "culture" and "mental fortitude."  

Gonna really put CDC in a precarious position to tie the bow on the fundraising for SEZ with this limp to the finish line by Herman.  

7-5 this regular season, 6-6 next one.  13-11, Probably 14-12 with bowl games.  That's not how you seal the deal.  

Herman is a fraud.  The only question is why so many fans/donors didn't see it years ago.  ???

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Herman is a fraud.  The only question is why so many fans/donors didn't see it years ago.  ???

it was a process.  we were blind to mack.  we could only see black and white with charlie (no racist).  thermensa is playing in 8k high definition 15 x 70 imax dolbytechnicolor panavistavision.  we were blind, and now we can see.  and we're not getting fooled again.

1 hour ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

A Baylor win should seal Tom's fate.  If Baylor kills ousux and, even worse, wins the conference, Tom is done.  He got lapped by Ruhle, Ogre, and the dude at FL.

He ain't winning shit here.  Time to go now.

Well either you go get Urban or fuck around and watch him go to OU. I guess the on the bright side he'll push tom's shit in so far CDC would have no choice but replace him.

Edited by austintiger
  • Fuck You 1