The OU fight song.

TeddyBearStallion

2 minutes ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

Let me preface this by saying that Barry Switzer can lick my nuts.

Nothing inspires incest like their annoying fight song like those rural simpletons like to play over and over.   

I’ve heard it many times and never wanted to fuck my sister. Maybe it’s you

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

PTSD - When a sound, smell, or visual occurrence brings back direct, unprocessed memories of past traumatic experiences.   Don't worry - It's natural for a Texas fan to get nauseous when they hear "Boomer Sooner".    Also perfectly understandable why other people don't.

On 11/16/2019 at 9:00 PM, Spankytoes said:

I’ve heard it many times and never wanted to fuck my sister. Maybe it’s you

Lol

On 11/16/2019 at 9:02 PM, TeddyBearStallion said:

Nope.    But it is what keeps Oklahoma's population trending upward.  

A mormon talking about how Oklahoma is backwards.  I’ve truly heard it all now.  😂

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Haha 1

My son went to San Clemente High School for a year before we moved back to Austin. He played Freshman Football and we were forced to buy season tickets for the Varsity football games. San Darnold was the QB and my son had his Mom for his PE teacher.

We were excited to go to the game and the first play Darnold threw a 50 yard TD pass. The band started playing Boomer Sooner, which was SC's fight song (even had San Clemente words for it)

We never went to another game and gave away our tickets

13 hours ago, RollLeft said:

Stolen as stated above... go to :37

Wrong, the Y was taken from the Y on Y Mountain.  It was initially intended to be a BYU on it, but they decided to just stick with the Y only, hence the term and why many call the university "The Y."     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_Mountain

9 hours ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

Wrong, the Y was taken from the Y on Y Mountain.  It was initially intended to be a BYU on it, but they decided to just stick with the Y only, hence the term and why many call the university "The Y."     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_Mountain

Wtf are you talking about.  Your regarded and your shit is all fkd up.