Texas Bowl

joeycovers

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I'm not even sure we can beat aggy. We're something terrible on offense and defense and most definitely coaching. 

Dear god, I'm not sure I could survive the way this season has gone combined with losing to aggy to end it.

• Like 2

The weird thing about this team is every game we look like we're going to get blown out . .  then our guys play hard and keep it in check.  But we can't score any points or get a firm grip on the game.  Anything can happen.  Maybe we win, maybe not.  It seems like they're tyring, they just don't know exactly how to win.

8 minutes ago, BradWilcox said:

Looks like any preseason goals this team had have all gone up in smoke today. Baylor up next and that might be the end of any hope that's left.

Looks like you should fuck your mouth assertively with any handy household object. Bedpost up next and the most important thing might be that your mouth is fucked with objects.

1 minute ago, Waterface said:

Looks like you should fuck your mouth assertively with any handy household object. Bedpost up next and the most important thing might be that your mouth is fucked with objects.

You need to suck the end of a shotgun. If you need help I'll hold the opposite end for you.