Kaepernick seems more interested in playing head games than NFL games

clapclapclap

There were no plans to film a commercial. Nike has already said they were not planning to be at the Falcon's facility. On Friday Kaepernick was told his crew was not going to be allowed to film.

IMO the NFL (ie Jay Zs rock nation) were trying to show face by "giving him a chance to show his talent". After not talking formally since Feb they offer up a date which almost no NFL execs would be available to attend. So I can see why he gave them a big FU.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ramirezut said:

There were no plans to film a commercial. Nike has already said they were not planning to be at the Falcon's facility. On Friday Kaepernick was told his crew was not going to be allowed to film.

IMO the NFL (ie Jay Zs rock nation) were trying to show face by "giving him a chance to show his talent". After not talking formally since Feb they offer up a date which almost no NFL execs would be available to attend. So I can see why he gave them a big FU.

I tell my potential employer when the gotdam interview is going to be...

Right?

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Snacks said:

I said this was a setup when the NFL put it together... During the season... On a Saturday.

If you think this was all on Kapernick, it's because you want to. This shit was never going to get agreed to... By either side. It was a ruse from the start.

Lol what setup?  Are you under the impression the NFL can force him on a roster?  It seems teams were unwilling to make themselves a sacrificial lamb TO GET Kap a backup job for a couple 100K to advance social justice. 

At no point in the last three years has a team had him in for a work out. Public or private. The NFL gives him a one man combine (which under any circumstances is absurd), which he turns around and uses every excuse to avoid it. Any time, any place, any one. Nope. I need to film it. 

Kap’s team wanted the ability to make money off accusing the NFL over racism under the guise of collusion. The NFL called the bluff and offered him a straight up tryout with all teams looking. He bent over backwards to avoid it. 

It’s piss. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Cajun said:

He doesn't really want a job.  He wants to increase his exposure as a  woke social justice warrior victim.

Red meat for the enablers.

Not one mention of football in his post workout interview.  Nothing about the game.  Just agenda.

Pretty much. He has zero desire to play. I have no issue with what else he is doing but quit playing victim when you have no desire to play.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ramirezut said:

Curious, how many NFL execs normally show up to a back up QB workout for a guy who is 32 and hasn’t played in 3 years?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Pretty much. He has zero desire to play. I have no issue with what else he is doing but quit playing victim when you have no desire to play.

Drama queen victim whiners sure do love a big stage don't they?

"See the repression inherent in the system!  Help, help, I'm being REPRESSED!!!"

I tell my potential employer when the gotdam interview is going to be...
Right?
No, but you do go into a job interview in good faith right?

It'd be like an employer on interview day asking for something completely out of left field, like a presentation you didn't get prepped for or the office looking/coming off completely unprofessional. You'd think to yourself "this employer doesn't have their shit together"...ie NFL.

And if you knew ahead of time that interview was a waste of your time, you'd cancel it.
  • Like 1

Just now, ramirezut said:

It'd be like an employer on interview day asking for something completely out of left field, like a presentation you didn't get prepped for or the office looking/coming off completely unprofessional. You'd think to yourself "this employer doesn't have their shit together"...ie NFL.

And if you knew ahead of time that interview was a waste of your time, you'd cancel it.

Kap's life, with regard to the NFL is a waste of time.

Why won't he admit it to himself?

3 minutes ago, ramirezut said:

Fair point, but I guess I have missed what the NFL did at the last minute?

Wtf are you talking about? This cocksucking clown has claimed he’s been working out and staying ready to play qb in the NFL. That’s all he was gonna be asked to do. Not run routes, catch, block, tackle or kick.

He was probably scared they’d play the national anthem.
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ramirezut said:

Except he’s the one who made the last minute demands, not the NFL.

And there were reps from at least 25 teams present where he was supposed to hold the workout, until he changed it with half an hours notice.

• Like 1

Lol what setup?  Are you under the impression the NFL can force him on a roster?  It seems teams were unwilling to make themselves a sacrificial lamb TO GET Kap a backup job for a couple 100K to advance social justice. 
At no point in the last three years has a team had him in for a work out. Public or private. The NFL gives him a one man combine (which under any circumstances is absurd), which he turns around and uses every excuse to avoid it. Any time, any place, any one. Nope. I need to film it. 
Kap’s team wanted the ability to make money off accusing the NFL over racism under the guise of collusion. The NFL called the bluff and offered him a straight up tryout with all teams looking. He bent over backwards to avoid it. 
 It’s piss. 
It was never about getting on a roster. He's not going to get a job in the nfl unless he becomes a avid Trump supporter and tattoos a flag on his face.

I believe people call it a dog and pony show.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chad said:

Even Stephen A Smith said Kaepernick is a fraud.

When a fraud like Stephen A Smith calls you a fraud, it's like walking out of Starbucks and seeing another Starbucks right across the street.

"What do you call assassins who accuse the assassins?" ~Kurtz

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Can you summarize this, please:

1.  Colin was supposed to have a workout.

2. Colin did not do the workout.

3. Because _________________ (one sentence).

(I'm not following this story closely, so some help is appreciated).

[He's a nutjob.]

I said this was a setup when the NFL put it together... During the season... On a Saturday.

If you think this was all on Kapernick, it's because you want to. This shit was never going to get agreed to... By either side. It was a ruse from the start.

Every bit of this was CK. If he wanted to really play everyone was there just like the combine. He doesn’t want to play football he just wants to pretend he’s a martyr of some sorts.

Can’t believe you are defending this douche
  • Like 1

He doesn’t really want to play. It’s as simple as that.

Sure this was a stunt by the NFL. But it wouldn’t matter if it was real or not. You’ve seen everything you need to know from him. His agenda is more important than football(and that’s great, it an important agenda that needs eyes).

But this whole Kap wants to play but the NFL won’t let him crap needs to stop.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cabowabo said:

Shut the fuck up and go flip burgers at McDonalds fuck stick.

Dudes making bank from Nike.  It’s why he’s poking the NFL, to stay relevant. To hype his new shoe, for them.  

3 hours ago, Snacks said:

He's not going to get a job in the nfl unless he becomes a avid Trump supporter and tattoos a flag on his face.

See, I would have said he won’t make it until he stops being fucking terrible at quarterbacking.  NFL will take you if you can play. Joe Mixon, Adrian Peterson, and a host of other rapists and even murderers out front should have told you.