Cowboys @ Lions

Vic Mackey

28 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

What better way to follow up a Tom Herman coached game than a Jason Garrett coached game? Fuck yeah!!

Ugh.  I can't recall a time when both the Longhorns and Cowboys were both kicking ass simultaneously.  But I can recall too many when both were utter shit, with terrible coaching and bad leadership.  

I guess the 1995 season was good for both, except it's tough to get the taste of that awful Sugar Bowl debacle against VaTech out of my mouth.

1 minute ago, Mossyhorn said:

Dare someone say it- is this a must win situation? 

No stafford. If we can’t win today, when can we expect a win? 

When’s the last time we beat a back-up QB?  We always fucking lose these games because Garrett will go extra conservative, Lions will stay in it and develop a belief they can win, we’ll tighten up and double down on our usual stupid f’ng mistakes, we’ll need one defensive stop for a chance to win - which we’ll naturally blow, and they’ll end up winning. 

6 minutes ago, Mossyhorn said:

Dare someone say it- is this a must win situation? 

No stafford. If we can’t win today, when can we expect a win? 

If we can’t win today with New England on the horizon next week, jerruh might actually do the unthinkable and fire Garrett on the spot. Won’t happen though. Lions defense is arguably the worst in the league, and even with Stafford playing MVP caliber they have 3 wins. We’ll win, we’ll cover, and they’ll pretend like everything is ok because we beat yet another really bad team

• Like 1

Grossly overpaid albatross of a contract lazy fuck running back screwing up? CHECK

Other team has a backup quarterback so let's let them move right down and punch it in the end zone on the ground? CHECK

Yep, it's a  Jerry Jones made and Jason Garrett coached team all right. 

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Like 1