Cowboys @ Lions

Vic Mackey

It's funny, the media narrative coming into the year was Dallas has the running game, the defense, the receivers, can Dak develop enough to get them over the hump.  10 games in, it's obvious Dak is up to the challenge and has actually carried this team as the running game is mediocre, the defense is shitty, and the coaching is sub standard.  Thank god for Dak and now he's going to get his 35 million and we still won't sniff the SB.

• Like 2

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

It's funny, the media narrative coming into the year was Dallas has the running game, the defense, the receivers, can Dak develop enough to get them over the hump.  10 games in, it's obvious Dak is up to the challenge and has actually carried this team as the running game is mediocre, the defense is shitty, and the coaching is sub standard.  Thank god for Dak and now he's going to get his 35 million and we still won't sniff the SB.

Nope Dak is the worst QB in football. Mike White is the answer!!

• Haha 1

You’ve gone and done it...fired up the Futureman signal...
  • Haha 1

Nope Dak is the worst QB in football. Mike White is the answer!!

Should look at my social media feed.

He’s not really that good because:

-he’s throwing to open WRs. That’s a negative apparently.

-Detroit sucks

-he had a couple of passes that were interceptable(no QB ever had those)

-Zeke showed he was the man with the 2tds today

-ect...

Just now, Drew said:

-he’s throwing to open WRs.
-Detroit sucks
-ect...

You are friends with Futureman?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drew said:

-he’s throwing to open WRs.
-Detroit sucks
-ect...

You're only friends with Futureman on social media?

15 minutes ago, Drew said:

Normally I’m screaming and pissed.

Not one thing today had me freaking out. A little despondent on a few plays. But that’s it.

Next week they lose. Maybe to Buffalo too.

You’re telling me that going into this game you never doubted the Cowboys would win?

Have you already forgotten the Jets game, who the coach is, who the owner is, etc...

Listen I’m not bagging on you. I’m a fan too. But any Cowboys fan I know who knows anything about this franchise never counted this as a sure win.

26 minutes ago, Drew said:

I mean I never had any doubt the cowboys would win this. Just too much better.

But I’d have liked to see if a loss got Garrett fired.

There is ZERO chance that would have happened.

Hell, he should be fired for the win...  a 7 point win over a team with a scrub QB?

Seriously?

Just now, Underdog said:

Oh, you were serious?   I think JG is gone unless Dallas makes a deep PO run and most of us know that's not happening.  

I’m starting to think they’ll find a way to keep him if we win the division. At that point his narrative will be “this team has won more games than any team in the NFC heading into this year, and now we’re back to back NFC east champs with a few ‘fluky’ losses”.

I’m just saying, brace yourself. You know Jerry wants to keep him. I think even if we’re 1 and done, that narrative will be enough in Jerry’s mind to keep him around. And the wheels will keep spinning. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’m starting to think they’ll find a way to keep him if we win the division. At that point his narrative will be “this team has won more games than any team in the NFC heading into this year, and now we’re back to back NFC east champs with a few ‘fluky’ losses”.

I’m just saying, brace yourself. You know Jerry wants to keep him. I think even if we’re 1 and done, that narrative will be enough in Jerry’s mind to keep him around. And the wheels will keep spinning. 

I hate to agree with this, but can't find any reason not to.

Fuck you anyway, tho. ;)