11/17 NFL thread

spystud13

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’m ready to say Kyler is going to be pretty fucking legit. I know we all hate him on this board, but he’s shown a lot of promise with no Oline, no real #1 wr, and no run game. 

No hate from me. Impressed with his play so far. Careful with the ball, not looking to run all the time like most fleet-footed rookie QBs, and has had a chance to win most of his games this season. All despite having a functional retard for a head coach ...

Not an AZ fan and nothing against SF, but I really don't think the ball crossed the line to gain on that third down play.  It was close, which I'm sure is why they let it stand, but the line to gain was actually inside the 26 and it looked the ball only got to the 26 yard line.

It didn't. Receiver's feet were about at the line to gain and he caught the ball out in front of himself, but he was going the wrong way. The ball was half a yard short of the line to gain.

Just now, Underdog said:

Pretty sure that was 110% BBN last Tuesday night. 

I understand it. I used to be that way but realized at some point that it's supposed to be entertainment so try to enjoy it or turn it off if I couldn't.

If someone didn't like a movie and walked out cussing "that fucking idiot director" or "those no-talent, pussy-ass actors," we'd say he's lost his marbles. But it's pretty common behavior among sports fans of all ages.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

I understand it. I used to be that way but realized at some point that it's supposed to be entertainment so try to enjoy it or turn it off if I couldn't.

If someone didn't like a movie and walked out cussing "that fucking idiot director" or "those no-talent, pussy-ass actors," we'd say he's lost his marbles. But it's pretty common behavior among sports fans of all ages.

ahhh, but you never had the Tommy Tuberville experience...

• Like 1