Texas opens as a 5 point underdog @ Baylor

TexasMan

18 minutes ago, deter said:

be prepared. 35 in Waco is a complete cluster

Just take Loop 340 on the southside of town (watch out for Bandidos) and go around.  Easier to get to the stadium, or around town, going that way.  It's gonna be an epic clusterfuck for Thanksgiving travel 

26 minutes ago, clownin72 said:
On 11/21/2019 at 11:15 AM, Tylerocks said:
Did you guys know Charlie Brewer's dad played at Texas?!
Did you also know he wasn't offered a scholarship to Texas?

Over/under on mentions of this during the broadcast?  7?

Throw in grandpa also was a qb at Texas and I'll take the over. Fuckers will thrive on that shit.

Don't forget Mom is sister of another UT QB.

57 minutes ago, clownin72 said:
On 11/21/2019 at 11:15 AM, Tylerocks said:
Did you guys know Charlie Brewer's dad played at Texas?!  Did you also know he wasn't offered a scholarship to Texas?
Over/under on mentions of this during the broadcast?  7?

Throw in grandpa also was a qb at Texas and I'll take the over. Fuckers will thrive on that shit.

30 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Don't forget Mom is sister of another UT QB.

Love this gif from @NoName

3h3sm5.jpg

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

In all seriousness based on all legacy shit, why didn’t Texas throw an offer Brewer’s way?

case mccoy says hello. 

I seem to remember we offered him a gray shirt and he said no dice.  Obviously we had other QBs and players at other positions we valued more.  No staff goes 25 for 25.  

>>

To dream ... the impossible dream ...

To fight ... the unbeatable foe ...
To bear ... with unbearable sorrow ...
To run ... where the brave dare not go ...
To right ... the unrightable wrong ...
To love ... pure and chaste from afar ...
To try ... when your arms are too weary ...
To reach ... the unreachable star ...

<<

This is my quest, to follow that star ...
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far ...
To fight for the right, without question or pause ...
To be willing to march into Hell, for a Heavenly cause ...<<
Edited by LFS

3 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

I seem to remember we offered him a gray shirt and he said no dice.  Obviously we had other QBs and players at other positions we valued more.  No staff goes 25 for 25.  

The very fact that Texas can't take everyone nor play everyone means there will always be an endless supply of narcissistic moron players who will often claim to anyone who will read it/listen to it that, "I have this chip on my shoulder to play SO HARD against Texas because they wouldn't pick me/etc., etc., blah blah-blah-blah blah, wah wah wah!"

spacer.png

• Fuck You 1

Ok I think I have this figured out,  Baylor is stewing over only playing half the game last week, while our d is feeling very good about themselves, after 2 games in a row of better than avg. play....Baylor plays a complete game, puts up about 50 on us...Tom waits to get offense going until down 21 0, but out scores Baylor by about 2 touchdowns in 2nd half...we lose something like 52 35, and cocky, arrogant Tom shows up in postgame, because the offense is back.  Then Tom throws eveybody a curve ball, by announcing our next opponent is Tech..  

15 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Lol... The problem is your Coaching Staff!!

Serious question - Do you think his age has anything to do with it? Lots of the more successful programs have older coaches with more coaching experience and seem to be more consistent programs rather than up and down roller coaster seasons. I don't really know that age has anything to do with it but just posing the question. I know there are many successful young coaches but just wondering.

21 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Lol... The problem is your Coaching Staff!!

My guess is that this maturity and humility (if there really has been any introspection) is named CDC telling TH his performance on the field isn't getting it done and his post game comments reek of a lack of awareness, and we better start seeing some changes in both.

The idea that TH suddenly developed this humility and introspection on his own is laughable.

Edited by nunna yo bizness

I like to tell people how much maturity and humility I have. See, I know that people won't figure these things out if I don't tell them. They need to know about my humility. They need to know about my maturity. They need to know that I am overcoming the struggle...through introspection. So I tell them.

• Like 5