WTB: Autographed baseballs

UTPhil2006

On 11/20/2019 at 1:08 AM, NIUHuskies said:

I have a ball similar to that one. I think it would have to be from an old Braves team - has Hank Aaron, Warren Spahn and some others on it. We were batting it around in the yard when I was a kid and one of my friends' dads picked it up and was like you might want to not do that anymore. I still have it, sitting in a bowl on a shelf in my kitchen. CSB. I don't think I want to sell it for $50. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have a ball signed by all of the 1927 New York Yankees. I got it from my back neighbor after I hit a ball signed by some other Yankee in his yard. His mean ass dog chewed it up. Turns out he played ball too, and got blinded by a fast ball to the eye. PM  me for details. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently Yogi Berra was willing to sign tons of stuff and there's a lot out there.  His baseballs can be found easily and fairly cheap compared to other big historical names in baseball.  Ebay has a bunch.

I have a couple Yogi signed baseballs and a print montage of him tagging Jackie Robinson out at the plate when he stole home and then Yogi screaming at the ump for calling him safe.  The photo became iconic for Jackie stealing home but Yogi was so pissed about it for the rest of his life when that pic came around he signed it, "He was OUT!  Yogi Berra".  

Something like this:

ce692920f566432b562c6b2d2d07cc42.jpg

il_570xN.1822606984_eqrh.jpg

On 1/3/2020 at 10:22 PM, hundredTT said:

I have a ball signed by all of the 1927 New York Yankees. I got it from my back neighbor after I hit a ball signed by some other Yankee in his yard. His mean ass dog chewed it up. Turns out he played ball too, and got blinded by a fast ball to the eye. PM  me for details. 

You're killing me Smalls.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2019 at 7:44 PM, Sbbruin said:

I have a ball signed by the entire Dodgers 88 WS team.  My dad bid on it at a Rotary function before the season started, and they went on to win it.  Also have one signed by Don Newcombe

0-2 count after two pitches.  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Doug E. Fresh said:

I've got one signed by some of the guys in the 500 HR club, including an authenticity certificate.  Mantle, Mays, Matthews, Jackson, Robinson, Killebrew, Schmidt, Aaron, Banks, McCovey.

I am getting ready to move in a few weeks so may be unloading some stuff.

Hold on let me go get a second mortgage to afford that

On 11/28/2019 at 6:30 PM, Bogeywon said:

Anything specific your looking for? I have 

sandy Koufax 

ted Williams 

charlie sheen 

cecil fielder 

jay z 

and a few more 

What you want for the Ted Williams? Would be a bad ass graduation present for my kid. DM me. 

Wish I still had my collection. Ex got rid of them when I was on a project. Had the entire 1981 Dodgers and a lot of the great Dominican players from the 1980's. Pena, Guerrero, Mario Soto, Andujar, Manny Mota, Cabeza Fernandez and Damaso Garcia (one ball). But my favorite was one signed by Marichal. Damn I am mad now. 

Edited by InkaUtexas

• 2 weeks later...