Some little shit dog...

Slacks

Just attacked my Pit Bull mix, Snax, while my wife was walking our two dogs...

Snax and Bella were leashed.... The little fucking dog is always in his driveway loose.... Always fucking with people... Wife didnt let the leash go, so Snax got bit on the face and foot... Then he chewed through the leash (because wife uses the thin shitty ass retractable leash) and chased the dog into his house... (I guess the door was open). Wife ran after Snax and got him before he could do Pit Bull things.

AITA for wanting to walk the dog now? Shit would have been different if it were me.

And fuck small aggressive dogs and their shitty owners for pretending their dogs arent fucking terrors... That dog is always starting shit. I hope Snax got a couple bites on his ass...

But everyone would be crying if Snax fucked that dog up like he should have.

I should rescue lions... But I dont like cats... Well... Most cats.

About a month ago I was walking my golden retriever in my neighborhood.  We are walking past a house and a pit mix busts through the glass door to come charging at my dog in the street.  Pit gets to us and starts aggressively sniffing my dog, then starts going after my dog's face/neck area.  I start kicking the pit in the face to get her to stop.  Finally the owner comes running out but is yelling at me for kicking her dog.  She was threatening to call the cops on me.  I didn't give a shit and told her so.  She eventually dragged her dog inside while still yelling at me.  Guy across the street was outside and saw the whole thing.  He walked over after and told me to have the cops come talk to him if she really called them.

1 hour ago, Snacks said:

Snax and Bella were leashed.... The little fucking dog is always in his driveway loose.... Always fucking with people... Wife didnt let the leash go, so Snax got bit on the face and foot... Then he chewed through the leash (because wife uses the thin shitty ass retractable leash) and chased the dog into his house... (I guess the door was open). Wife ran after Snax and got him before he could do Pit Bull things.

AITA for wanting to walk the dog now? Shit would have been different if it were me.

And fuck small aggressive dogs and their shitty owners for pretending their dogs arent fucking terrors... That dog is always starting shit. I hope Snax got a couple bites on his ass...

Pics of wife?

• Like 3

@Snacks I wouldn’t be crying if your dog tore that dog to pieces. 

I can’t stand people who think they have the right to not be in control of their dog because “it’s friendly.”  I shouldn’t have to wrestle with my 125 lb dog on a leash to protect your dog. My dog doesn’t understand you yelling that he’s nice, my dog is on a leash away from home so he’s already on guard, any my dog might just decide to defend himself or us against the dog running at us. 

There should be a test for people who want to have kids. They must first raise a dog. If they can't raise a dog correctly, there's no f'ing way they will raise a child who won't grow up to be an asshole to society.

In fact, if they can't raise a dog correctly, the government should neuter them. This is especially true for the f'ing assholes who leave poop bags all over the greenbelt.

• Like 1

So did she learn her lesson about using the right leash yet? This is the teachable moment if you don't get too dicky about it and rub her nose in the dumb she did too much. 

This was a scary experience and when you are calm, ask her if she loves your dog. Because if so, then she needs to use the right tools with him, period. Then hug the bitch close and tell her that you are glad she didn't get hurt. Do it like you are more worried about her than your dog. You can score ass AND get your way if you use the right tone. Tone matters to bitches....so good luck. If you have already yelled at her and got all up in her face then, wait for another day cuz bitch will shut down on you now. 

• Haha 1

About 25 years ago Mrs. Brat’s cousin had a large German Shepherd. A friend dropped off her little yappy dog to stay for the weekend while she flew to Vegas.

yappy little dog apparently annoyed big GS too much and became a lunch entree. GS ate the entire yappy dog. Shit the collar a few days later after the friend returned from Vegas.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Snacks said:

More often than not, both the dog and its owners are shitty.  

8 hours ago, crash_davis said:

There should be a test for people who want to have kids. They must first raise a dog. If they can't raise a dog correctly, there's no f'ing way they will raise a child who won't grow up to be an asshole to society.

In fact, if they can't raise a dog correctly, the government should neuter them. This is especially true for the f'ing assholes who leave poop bags all over the greenbelt.

I am sorry, but I can't support the use of dogs for your test to see if people can parent. You can use cats if you must, but no dog deserves that.

12 hours ago, Armybrat said:

About 25 years ago Mrs. Brat’s cousin had a large German Shepherd. A friend dropped off her little yappy dog to stay for the weekend while she flew to Vegas.

yappy little dog apparently annoyed big GS too much and became a lunch entree. GS ate the entire yappy dog. Shit the collar a few days later after the friend returned from Vegas.

Wow.  That must have led to an uncomfortable conversation with the friend.

12 hours ago, Armybrat said:

This probably makes me a bad person, but that story made me laugh

20 hours ago, Snacks said:

Sounds like you have the worst pit bull ever

15 hours ago, Armybrat said:

So the yappy dog became a little shit dog? Circle complete.

21 hours ago, txhorns said:

About a month ago I was walking my golden retriever in my neighborhood.  We are walking past a house and a pit mix busts through the glass door to come charging at my dog in the street.  Pit gets to us and starts aggressively sniffing my dog, then starts going after my dog's face/neck area.  I start kicking the pit in the face to get her to stop.  Finally the owner comes running out but is yelling at me for kicking her dog.  She was threatening to call the cops on me.  I didn't give a shit and told her so.  She eventually dragged her dog inside while still yelling at me.  Guy across the street was outside and saw the whole thing.  He walked over after and told me to have the cops come talk to him if she really called them.

Fuck yeah lady call 'em.

So did she learn her lesson about using the right leash yet? This is the teachable moment if you don't get too dicky about it and rub her nose in the dumb she did too much. 

This was a scary experience and when you are calm, ask her if she loves your dog. Because if so, then she needs to use the right tools with him, period. Then hug the bitch close and tell her that you are glad she didn't get hurt. Do it like you are more worried about her than your dog. You can score ass AND get your way if you use the right tone. Tone matters to bitches....so good luck. If you have already yelled at her and got all up in her face then, wait for another day cuz bitch will shut down on you now. 

I was with you until 'score ass'