Weber getting into the pellet game - Weber SmokeFire

Landomatic

2 hours ago, Patron said:

I’ve started following that dude’s videos a little bit.  He’s kinda hard not to like, in that “nerdy friend who you can’t help but kinda like” sort of way.  Gotta hand it to him a little.  He appears to have, at least somewhat, built a decent little business just talking about grilling and smoking and a bunch of shit relating to it.  He seems like a bunch of surly poster, only he’s been able to actually sort of monetize his hobby.  He’s like the older, generic, nerdy, white guy version of a kardashian and instead of fashion, he does grilling.  Kinda fascinating.

4 hours ago, South Austin said:

Do folks really not have the time anymore to sit in front of their grill for hours and drink beer?

Milennials...

3 hours ago, Landomatic said:

I thought that was the whole point of grilling?

Damn sure is at mi casa.

7 hours ago, South Austin said:

Do folks really not have the time anymore to sit in front of their grill for hours and drink beer?

Hold onto your butt, sir. I don't currently, but I aspire to get there some day. That being said, you might find yourself a few chunks of time in the near future where this might be how you can spend a whole weekend. 

• 6 months later...

BTW...apparently this thing is getting horrible reviews.  Even that Baby Back Maniac guy from the video up thread, who Weber brought in for a special VIP demo day and he loved it, has ripped it in a few different videos since he got his production model at home.  And there are sever others like it.  Glad I didn't rush out and get one.