Primary Debate # 5 - November 20th, Atlanta

Hank Kingsley

I love Yang. Anyone on that stage is obviously a better choice than Trump but Yang is the only one who seems to have a handle on why Trump got elected. My money and time go to him until he fails to qualify (just don't expect that anytime soon-he's probably going to outraise Biden this quarter).

7 minutes ago, AngryDragon said:

I love Yang. Anyone on that stage is obviously a better choice than Trump but Yang is the only one who seems to have a handle on why Trump got elected. My money and time go to him until he fails to qualify (just don't expect that anytime soon-he's probably going to outraise Biden this quarter).

I'm not yang gang or whatever but the thing he said about young men feeling like they have a place in the economy is... I think an important issue.  Both in stemming the tide of Trumpist movements and mass shootings.

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

Well except for that while Nam thing Joe...and plenty of other things.

We've never tried and failed, Joe?  Yeah, Vietnam.  Sputnik.  Yuri Gagarin.  Etc.

And does anyone have a source for his "American workers are three times more productive than Asian workers"??

• Like 1

I'm way behind on DVR but man, there's no way I could ever vote for Klobuchar. Purely because it'd be almost inevitable that Trump would lob a smarmy "you're shaking quite a bit, are you okay? Do you need some water?" type attack in the debate. He is good at delivering those, and it would send her completely off the rails. It'd be horrible. The race would be over right then and there.

Edited by BradInATX

Post debate shows are making a big deal about the black polls but the black polls don't look significantly different from the white polls regarding the top 3 candidates. Sure it will impact the floaters but those candidates are going to get cut off at the knees as long as the olds remain in the top 3.