Here’s a gift idea for your wife

luke duke

21 hours ago, 52-80 said:

is there a meme around South Austin that needs explainin?

I'll explain it to the 9 year old:. The surly hive mind decided to pick on South Austin (the poster, not the general area of the city) by making immature jokes about his mom being a slut. It's the adult equivalent of you and your buddies making fart noisesin your aprmpit at recess then laughing hysterically. 

25 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I'll explain it to the 9 year old:. The surly hive mind decided to pick on South Austin (the poster, not the general area of the city) by making immature jokes about his mom being a slut. It's the adult equivalent of you and your buddies making fart noisesin your aprmpit at recess then laughing hysterically. 

Imagine that - a bunch of immature assholes posting on the internet.
Who would have thought that could happen in a place with posters named dingleberryswitzer?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 7:12 AM, dingleberryswitzer said:

Also, she's a giant whore.