Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

Almost forgot.  This morning, heading into work around 6:25, dude is running in black shorts and a black shirt (with dark hair, too) in almost PITCH black on the street (with the sidewalk next to him).  Dumbass looking to get hit.  Well, a few hundred yards down the road, I realize I forgot something, so I had to flip a bitch and head back to the house.  I turn back around, and dipshit is doing burpees IN THE FUCKING ROAD in the bike lane, his legs extending into the car lane.  Fucking dipshit almost met Darwin this morning. 

And, before you say it, the stang's been gone for 2 years now.

51 minutes ago, Frank The Tank said:

Hang on, what? She’s doing your laundry as quickly as possible in an effort to make sure you’re not walking around in shit stained drawers...and this annoys you? 

It might mean she washes too often.  My wife washes clothes the evening after the maid leaves.  She will wash two items with a closet full of clean clothes.

People who swipe their card at the register and then just looking around as if they're done.   Hey dipshit, you have more things to do.  You have to approve the amount, enter code, etc.  But no, please just stand there drooling while staring at the ceiling.  All of us behind you have nowhere to be.

27 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

People who swipe their card at the register and then just looking around as if they're done.   Hey dipshit, you have more things to do.  You have to approve the amount, enter code, etc.  But no, please just stand there drooling while staring at the ceiling.  All of us behind you have nowhere to be.

They should just write checks.

Idoits that come to a complete stop, put on emergency flashers and creep by doing 3 MPH at the site of a minor fender bender that is pulled off to the side of inbound Katy Freeway this morning.  After said idoit clears the scene they continue on at 3 MPH with flashers still on and keep looking at in their rearview mirror at minor fender bender.  

Of course, I honk at them and they flip me off and then come to a complete stop again on the exit ramp at Silber.

Yes, it was a woman in a Porsche Cayenne.

1 minute ago, Buzzrock said:

The annual wave of springtime lardasses on bikes, blocking the road. Luckily most of them give up in a couple of weeks and put their leotards away until next spring. But it was epic around here last weekend.

Haha, yeah unfortunately there are a lot of newbs and assholes that don't understand the concept of "share the road".  Saw a group of dipshits on FM1626 in the construction zone this weekend where there is absolutely no shoulder going <20 mph with a train of cars behind them.  There is a digital sign prior to the construction basically saying, "hey cyclists, there is no shoulder ahead" and they still went that route.  Even as a fellow cyclist, I had no qualms as I rolled down my window and called them out for that assholery.