Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

11 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

It was a pair of pillows that were vacuum sealed so that they were smooshed enough to fit into the box.  She not only opened the box, but she opened the vacuum sealed plastic on one of the pillows so it expanded and wouldn't fit back into the box. 

She definitely wiped her ass with your pillows. Enjoy the pink eye. 

3 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Before I was considered borderline Type 2 diabetes no fucking restaurant anywhere ever pushed me to buy their cookies.  Now every damn place I go tries to up sell them to me.  Hell, Barnes & Noble even tried to get me to buy cookies the last time I was there. 

God damn, the pusher man.......

On 10/31/2019 at 9:58 AM, gecko said:

Co-workers who schedule virtual meetings and don't provide dial in or WebEx instructions....

People on the East coast that schedule meetings at 1pm ET.  I love declining them.....

Fuck faces who schedule meetings at 4pm on Fridays. Such a douchebag transparent power play. Anyone who does this is a narcissistic cunt, and needs to be burned alive.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Fuck faces who schedule meetings at 4pm on Fridays. Such a douchebag transparent power play. Anyone who does this is a narcissistic cunt, and needs to be burned alive.

You’re not fooling anyone, back in my FF days we called that shift change. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Before I was considered borderline Type 2 diabetes no fucking restaurant anywhere ever pushed me to buy their cookies.  Now every damn place I go tries to up sell them to me.  Hell, Barnes & Noble even tried to get me to buy cookies the last time I was there. 

7 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

God damn, the pusher man.......

C2P7jxvUQAIlV9a.jpg

• Like 2

When there is about a mile of space behind me, and 1 car length in front -> don't expect me to slow down and let you over.  Get the fuck behind.  what makes it bad is it is ALWAYS the cunts in a Prius, or Kia Sol, or Mini Cooper, or some other tiny fucking thing.  It's like they want to prove they will fit in a small space instead of just going with the flow.  /rant

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ernest_t_bass said:

I have a friend that always calls people "bud" in his texts.  I fucking loathe when people call me bud.  I think it is condescending as fuck.  Insert south park meme.

Lighten up, pardner / chief / bruh / bro / brah / cuz / sizzlechest / nitz / pal. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Landomatic said:

The size of the opening on the Lays dips.  Why the fuck wouldn’t they make those things wider so you can dip into them when they’re more than about a third empty without getting it all over your damn hands?  Pisses me off.

Peanut butter jars. 

Should totally be in a container like margarine or sandwich meats (wide, with the top open), but our nostalgia for mamaw's preserves means that we get a jar and copious amounts of pb on our hands when we try to get the stuff from the bottom third. 

(or, at least the wimmins do when they make sammiches) 

• Like 2

Who still prints?
Get with the times man

All you mother fuckers need to print everything! Also, fuck that email receipt option. You need to have them print that bitch two or three times. I need twenty more years in this fucking place and then you can stop.

6 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Non-ISO paper sizes.  i.e. the 'letter' and 'legal' 8.5x11 and 8.5x14" bullshit.  Doesnt conform with logical standards.  Always have margin issues when printing. 

Get with the times man

Are you saying fuck the standard American paper sizes dubbed "letter" and "legal"? If so, I'm on board. A4 4eva

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

A4 paper is some kind of a commie euro trash plot to undermine American society.

This  ^^^. you commie loving, hippy, bastards !!  A4 schmay 4.  It's legal, and letter.... and this (#) is not a hash tag it's a pound sign ... God dammit !!!!!!

Now get the fuck off my yard  !!! (fuck that lawn shit ).

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Landomatic said:

The size of the opening on the Lays dips.  Why the fuck wouldn’t they make those things wider so you can dip into them when they’re more than about a third empty without getting it all over your damn hands?  Pisses me off.

Mother fucking this.

I've got to the point that I just pour it into a Tupperware container whenever we get that stuff

On 11/4/2019 at 9:27 AM, EE2B said:

All you mother fuckers need to print everything! Also, fuck that email receipt option. You need to have them print that bitch two or three times. I need twenty more years in this fucking place and then you can stop.

il_570xN.1555199875_6iiq.jpg

Found your ID badge. 

1 hour ago, HouTex said:

This right here. Every email should include the sender’s phone number (office and cell) in a signature line.

I'm not giving my cell number to every dumbass that I have to send an email to.  I've had my cell number since cell phones were invented and I don't ever want to have to change it.  I don't even give it out to women I date.  They get my burner google voice number.

4 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I'm not giving my cell number to every dumbass that I have to send an email to.  I've had my cell number since cell phones were invented and I don't ever want to have to change it.  I don't even give it out to women I date.  They get my burner google voice number.

Typical serial killer move.

• Haha 1