Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Sorry, but sock, shoe, sock. shoe is just wrong and unnatural.

Either you're putting on socks at the door or your walking around your house with your filthy, feces-covered shoes. Socks on in the bedroom, shoes on at the door.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Llogg said:

Either you're putting on socks at the door or your walking around your house with your filthy, feces-covered shoes. Socks on in the bedroom, shoes on at the door.

Yes, I, too, put my shoes on at the door

• Like 1

^^^^^^ This, absolutely this.  Fuck them and whoever sold them my cell phone number.  I would say that I'm not going to vote for any candidate that does this, but I'm not sure that would leave anyone to vote for.  Not that there's anyone worth voting for . 

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Like 1

^^^^^^ This, absolutely this.  Fuck them and whoever sold them my cell phone number.  I would say that I'm not going to vote for any candidate that does this, but I'm not sure that would leave anyone to vote for.  Not that there's anyone worth voting for . 
I usually just respond FUCK OFF. Today I nicely asked 'Judi' why she thought it was okay to text me unsolicited political surveys to my personal cellphone. She actually responded and said she could remove me from the list if I preferred. Thank you Judi, I would very much appreciate that.

Guest Lobo
On 7/2/2020 at 3:34 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The fact that Surlyhorns is rated "family friendly"  is making me surly.

https://familyfriendly.site/review/surlyhorns.com

What the fuck are we doing wrong?  Maybe we need to make the pron forum public. 

Do they have any idea what they're talking about?  Actually, some poster told me the other day he didn't like me making an allusion to guy having anal sex with his girlfriend.  Told me to clean it up and provide the "June Cleaver" version next time (his term, not mine).  I can only assume he was an Omega Theta Pi while at UT.  

On 6/19/2020 at 12:15 PM, Storm the Field said:

Then a neighbor texts a second ago and asks if they can come over and jump in the pool this afternoon.

WTF?    That's how that works?

On 6/22/2020 at 9:12 AM, deadshank said:

Nothing against Beto but the vehicle owner needs to know the wars over.   

Wife received, (but sent with my name) our first political text in I don't know how long from Mr. Beto on Friday.  I can't recall what it was asking if we'd support him for, though.  How they got our number, I don't have the slightest idea.

One of my dogs insists on passing up all of the well manicured lawns to take a dump but loves to find the lawn with the longest, uncut, jungle-like grass and poop there; forcing me to dig down deep into the St. Augustine and fish out her little poop balls.

She knows what she's doing.

I love her so much I want to pinch her little head off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1