Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

41 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Looks like that Starbucks picture has launched an arms race of dumbassery. 

https://twitter.com/victoriasarberr/status/1389028409754390533?s=19

20210505_001935.jpg

I wonder how many iterations it took to find that “perfect” drink for Mo? With 20 to 30 different ingredients how do you know if 3 pumps of vanilla is better than 2 or 4? Maybe having 6 pumps of vanilla may have taken this drink off the charts?!

Just give me a regular coffee with a bit of milk and sugar to cut the bitterness.

On 5/4/2021 at 1:23 PM, Superhero said:

No trivial because this hits close to home...

People who quit, then recruit people to their new company.

On 5/4/2021 at 9:16 PM, Sam Lin said:

This is the Seattle team again, isn't it?

Not about the Seattle team this time. But fuck 'em anyway.

So I just spoke to the coworker who's leaving for the competitor. He's getting a 35% pay bump, and will likely get a better retirement and bonus package.

I just asked him (really not really) if he can put in a good word for me. 

On 5/4/2021 at 10:30 PM, elfenix said:

i'm the psychopath who goes to starbucks and orders brewed coffee

I do too. I don't think it's that great, but it's consistent. My go order :

1)QT

2)RaceTrac

3)7-11

4) Starbucks. 

I used to do McDonalds alot, but I think about 2 years ago they changed something. Because it now tastes pretty watered down.

Don't much care for Starbucks but will sip on a cup from there when the wife is next door shopping, otherwise, I'm just as good with McDs, Dunkin or a cup from a convenience store. 

PS - Why the fuck do I have trouble spelling convenience & restaurant any more without the aid of spell checker?! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

Don't much care for Starbucks but will sip on a cup from there when the wife is next door shopping, otherwise, I'm just as good with McDs, Dunkin or a cup from a convenience store. 

PS - Why the fuck do I have trouble spelling convenience & restaurant any more without the aid of spell checker?! 

My kryptonite word as well.  I should take 30 seconds to memorize it but I dont. 

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

This right here. I have always been proud of my spelling ability but these are among a few words that always give me trubble now.

• Like 1

looking at car ads online and most of the pictures are for ants.  click to zoom! still smaller than a stamp.  wtf?  everyone is carrying a 100 megapixel camera in their pocket and the photos of this thing you're trying to sell are 320x240. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, markstanco said:
3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:
People who can't spell.

I can spell. But there are some tricky ass words out there. Watch out.

This is true.
Separate. Apparent. Bureaucrat. Foreign. Hors d’oeuvres. Occurrence. Plagiarize. 
And of course aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Pre fixe menus at nice restaurants for holidays. I didn’t deal with it today for Mother’s Day, but have had my fair share of bullshit pre fixe experiences on NYE, Valentine’s Day, etc..  $50, $75, $125 type meals for limited offerings and conveyor belt pork chops. 
I want to know what was on the menu for mothers day for $125.

34 minutes ago, markstanco said:
52 minutes ago, Bender Bending Rodriguez said:
Pre fixe menus at nice restaurants for holidays. I didn’t deal with it today for Mother’s Day, but have had my fair share of bullshit pre fixe experiences on NYE, Valentine’s Day, etc..  $50, $75, $125 type meals for limited offerings and conveyor belt pork chops. 

I want to know what was on the menu for mothers day for $125.

South Austins mom ?  I mean that is obligatory isn't it ?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bender Bending Rodriguez said:

"Restaurant Week" is a terrific scam

3 hours ago, Deamerxt said:

Whatever piece of shit that sold the ads that are making this whole site unreadable.

Whoever you are, go fuck yourself.

Go on, motherfucker, go fuck yourself.

We're waiting...

Fuck you, quit being a freeloader and get a treefiddy subscription. No ads.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Muthafuckas who use the left lane for cruising at or below the speed limit. And then the bitch muthafuckas who ride next to them on the right.

Will one of you ho's speed up?!!

Need to add, bitches that drive in the middle lane with their fucking hazards on.

WTF is happening in this country? MADGA!!!