Texas vs. bull doggin hoes like dem Georgetown Hoyas - 6pm ESPN2

Pancho

3 minutes ago, Party_Taco said:

Really wish I was at this game... just too fucking busy this week to jump on the train. I like us to win tonight and fuck dook up tomorrow.

Let’s ride!

Any time Dook loses, the world wins. If we beat Dook, I'll legit have faith this team has come together, and Yalich is a magician on defense. 

10 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

This team is actually fun to watch these first 5 games. Can't remember the last time I thought that. 

It's fun to watch right now because they are hitting shots and rebounding well. Not sure if either will hold. Also, our games against PVAMU and Cal Baptist were pretty ugly, imo.

Happy to be winning, but have to agree with Pancho that the first-half performance might be fool's gold if we don't start running plays and doing something other than settling for long-range shots.

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

It's fun to watch right now because they are hitting shots and rebounding well. Not sure if either will hold. Also, our games against PVAMU and Cal Baptist were pretty ugly, imo.

Happy to be winning, but have to agree with Pancho that the first-half performance might be fool's gold if we don't start running plays and doing something other than settling for long-range shots.

Also Yurtseven will be back in. We lucked out with his early foul trouble.

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Forgot about Cal Bap, but I most definitely agree with you against PVAM. We looked a bit lost. Our offense looks to have more cohesion than it did last season, so I hope this isn't fools gold. 

4 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

It's fun to watch right now because they are hitting shots and rebounding well. Not sure if either will hold. Also, our games against PVAMU and Cal Baptist were pretty ugly, imo. Happy to be winning, but have to agree with Pancho that the first-half performance might be fool's gold if we don't start running plays and doing something other than settling for long-range shots.

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Also Yurtseven will be back in. We lucked out with his early foul trouble.

Valid stuff.... hope Horns can progress more offensively before conference games start.