Texas vs. bull doggin hoes like dem Georgetown Hoyas - 6pm ESPN2

Pancho

13 hours ago, MotownHorn said:

Do you ever get embarrassed licking Rick Barnes balls all the time?

I'd imagine that my level of embarrassment over occasionally bringing up our previous HC, the best HC we've ever had and a guy who won a fuck ton of games at Texas by being the opposite of everything that our current HC embodies, is less than the embarrassment you should feel about obsessing over me and everything that I say. I can't name the last time I brought up Rick Barnes anywhere outside of his own thread, but i can remember that you, and herpa, and the rest of the OWDBC crew acting like butthurt children over it. your shtick is even more tired than mine, particularly since my "shtick" is pertinently bringing up our last coach once every month or two when it applies, while yours is obsessing over someone you should be adult enough to ignore. i'm embarrassed for you and your crew and how pathetic y'all are. 

Edited by Goo Punch

And, since were talking about it, i'll reiterate the point: Shaka is a child with zero identity or backbone, and his teams are a reflection of that. Our last coach challenged his players, held them accountable to themselves and to the world, made his expectations clear, and had no qualms about sharing said expectations with the world. When those expectations weren't met people were held accountable, publicly and privately, and we were better for it. he challenged them as men, and just like he's currently doing at Tennessee he took a total nothing program and turned it into a perennial contender in its conference overnight.

any real Texas hoops fan should miss all of that. you should pine for those days to return, and be pissed that our current coach is such a fucking spineless, clueless child that he fields essentially the exact same team every year, glaring flaws and all. instead you and your merry band of Derka stans, a group of people who add literally nothing to the conversation around here, all just sit around waiting to whine about me bringing up our last coach once every blue moon. self awareness has never been your strong suit, i get it. but it's till pretty pathetic, and you should feel embarrassed that the only thing you have to contribute here is crying about my posts. great stuff as usual motown.

16 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The only Rick I miss is 1998 to 2008 Rick.  After that, it wasn't that great.  

Must be a blue moon about once a week for how often you bring him up. 

yeah that's the thing, you guys keep saying this but it isn't true. i literally go weeks on this forum between Barnes mentions outside of his own dedicated thread, yet you guys characterize it as if it happens every day. that's total bullshit, and as i said, y'all should be embarrassed. i mean how many posts have i made here in the last few days alone? dozens? 100? more? and how many mentioned Barnes? just that one? got it. if i brought him up literally 10% as much as you claim I do then these conversations would take place a lot more often because again, you guys freak out like this literally every single time.

Fucking grow up. The name of our previous/most successful HC ever is going to be brought up every now and again, and you all need to get the fuck over it. At what point do any of you realize how childish and Derkaish you are being? You don't add a single fucking thing to any UT hoops conversation ever yet none of you ever miss a chance to whine and derka the thread if Rick Barnes gets mentioned. how do you not see that?

Edited by Goo Punch

we have three year starters out here playing like clueless assholes with zero repercussions, and instead of being pissed that the HC doesn't hold any of his players accountable you're pissed at the mere  mention of the GOAT in Texas basketball coaching history who largely became so by holding people accountable. get your shit together, and get over me. christ. 

Edited by Goo Punch

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

they have us winning 19 overall, going 8-10 in league play. 

With our shitty OOC schedule probably enough to drop us into the NIT again. Of course, Cal might run us off the court tonight as well. Just like in 2017 when Texas played in some tournament and got run off the court by Northwestern and Colorado.

Edited by HtownHorn

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Grow up you sensitive pussy.  JFC.

Back on ignore you go. 

yeah. i'm the sensitive one. says the guy who cries literally every time Rick Barnes gets mentioned. but hey, props for making progress and putting me on ignore since my scandalous posting style is too much for you to cope with. please encourage the rest of your crew to join you in doing so. i can safely say that literally no one will miss you guys making a scene every time I post Rick Barnes' name.

yeah. i'm the sensitive one. says the guy who cries literally every time Rick Barnes gets mentioned. but hey, props for making progress and putting me on ignore since my scandalous posting style is too much for you to cope with. please encourage the rest of your crew to join you in doing so. i can safely say that literally no one will miss you guys making a scene every time I post Rick Barnes' name.

Shut up, cunt.  And keep my name out of your obsessive mouth.  You first brought up Barnes in this thread for the sole purpose of shitting on Shaka, so your disingenuous "I never bring up Rick outside of the Rick thread" bullshit is laughably absurd.  It's your one trick, play the victim card when your bullshit gets called.  Only in your tiny little prick of a mottled gray do Js1 and I have anything to do with you.  Maybe we're not a cabal out to destroy your poor, downtrodden, Gardere Owns OU handle stealing ass; maybe we're just multiple singular individuals that all recognize how much your childish antics bring down the discourse on this site/board/thread.

Barely 300 posts on this site since inception, 99% of which have nothing to do with the self-absorbed, thin-skinned vomit you incessantly post every single day.  I point out your inanity once in a blue moon.  Usually, it's due to low-hanging fruit grown by your waterbrain that demands picking.  Now hurry, Rick needs a shine.

Edited by Herpa Derpa
accuracy
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Shut up, cunt.  And keep my name out of your obsessive mouth.  You first brought up Barnes in this thread for the sole purpose of shitting on Shaka, so your disingenuous "I never bring up Rick outside of the Rick thread" bullshit is laughably absurd.  It's your one trick, play the victim card when your bullshit gets called.  Only in your tiny little prick of a mottled gray do Js1 and I have anything to do with you.  Maybe we're not a cabal out to destroy your poor, downtrodden, Gardere Owns OU handle stealing ass; maybe we're just multiple singular individuals that all recognize how much your childish antics bring down the discourse on this site/board/thread.

Barely 300 posts on this site since inception, 99% of which have nothing to do with the self-absorbed, thin-skinned vomit you incessantly post every single day.  I point out your inanity once in a blue moon.  Usually, it's due to low-hanging fruit grown by your waterbrain that demands picking.  Now hurry, Rick needs a shine.

sure, except here's the thing- the people who actually post here with me every single day are able to do so without any of these childish meltdowns that you and your crew have every single time i mention Barnes. every single time it happens you guys meltdown and derail the thread, and yet you somehow convince yourself that it's me who is bringing the "childish antics" to this thread. all i did was mention our former coach's name one time and you guys lost it. you literally don't even post about UT hoops, choosing instead to exclusively post whiny diatribes about me every single time i mention Barnes. nobody in here behaving childishly except you guys. everyone else is talking UT hoops, except you guys. do you really not see that? it's shocking, your lack of self awareness. Grow up. 

Edited by Goo Punch

2 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

it's shocking, your lack of self awareness. Grow up. 

There's definitely been a hilariously ironic meltdown on this thread, it involved you as usual.  Calling you a self-absorbed, thin-skinned cunt is not a meltdown, it's an astute and detached observation of your multi-post diatribes.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

holler at me tomorrow when he goes 6-17 against Duke with 4 turnovers and 6 whines to the officials. 

usually ur takes r on the money but mcclung is already heating up duke..........mcclung is the best cacuasian high school player ive ever seen play in person........

• 2 weeks later...

bitterwhiteguy whines about Texas not getting to play a bombed out and depleted GTown team three weeks ago (because that would have been such a huge resume win and playing duke would have gone so well, assuming we beat Gtown in the first place), yet he still can't bring himself to complain about anything that Shaka does (or doesn't do, such as win games, go to the ncaa tournament, or coach well). i mean you would think that such a paragon of Texas basketball fandom and wisdom would rather have the program get good than to have our opponents get bad, but i guess this is just another one of those times where bitterwhiteguy simply understands things on a different level from the rest of us.

Edited by Goo Punch

^

that list reminds me of the John Mulaney bit about the guy he met right after moving to NYC.

"My name is James, I'd like to tell you four things about me.  I play basketball for Georgetown.  And it gets worse."  

24 minutes ago, Deej said:

Might want to pull out a dictionary and look up the definition of "occasionally ".

and you might want to get off my sack. i've never even heard of you a week ago and then next thing i know every single post you make on this forum is whining about me/fabricating something about me. sorry for whatever i did to hurt you, but it's ok to move on now. 

well @Deej, since you're incapable of backing up anything you say i went ahead and brought the receipts for you. note the dates at the bottom of each post, and then notice the relevancy of every single time his name is mentioned. here is irrefutable proof that not only do i seldom even mention Rick Barnes' name outside of his own thread, but that when i do it's because it's germane to the topic. now shut your whiny, uninformed trap, and stop posting here unless you're actually going to talk hoops.

Edited by Goo Punch

apologies, more of us would post here, but you are a beating, as you are the self-proclaimed expert on all things UT basketball. Oh, you’ll disagree vehemently, but your inability to accept you might possibly be wrong, or even mistaken about anything, makes the basketball board almost as bad as the politics board.

Edited by Deej
  • Like 2

to recap, you've derailed a thread with a pointless argument, been proven wrong, and are now just resorting to inane shit talk. i feel like there should be a term for behaving this way...

I believe it has been generally accepted that this type of behavior was referred to as a thread being "Derka'd" since TOS.

• Like 1