Texas vs. bull doggin hoes like dem Georgetown Hoyas - 6pm ESPN2

Pancho

1 minute ago, Skipper said:

Don't know what's worse.  Our 2nd half offense or these fucking refs.

Bo and the other jabroni looking ref are all east coast officials.  I knew we were in trouble then. 

But also, Shaka doesn't know how to get on the refs.  Barnes stopped after he found Jesus.  I always hate/hated that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

It's not the refs. We foul a lot, and run a shitty offense.

We've been called for 25 fucking fouls.  Quite a few have been ticky tack as hell and several absolute BS.   When refs call games like this not involving Texas I turn it off.  Makes CBB unwatchable.  

• Like 1

Just now, Party_Taco said:

Cannot buy a fucking bucket and everything on the other end is a foul.

I mean, yeah, I think the officiating has been uneven, but Texas has been its worst enemy by settling for 3s while the Hoyas are taking it to the rim.

In the first half, we shot over our heads. Now we've regressed to the mean. So has our rebounding. Meanwhile, G-Town has been patient yet aggressive and just picked us apart.

2 minutes ago, Skipper said:

We've been called for 25 fucking fouls.  Quite a few have been ticky tack as hell and several absolute BS.   When refs call games like this not involving Texas I turn it off.  Makes CBB unwatchable.  

It's been like this in almost every game. Had Cal Baptist not gone 6-16, they would have probably beaten Texas.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alphahorn said:

i missed the purdue game, did we play their wheelchair team

Nah, it was the typical early season surprise win, when the team has started the year hot, to make you think that maybe things are going to be different this year. Then things revert back to normal and we play like we are tonight before going .500 in Big 12 play. 

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

Nah, it was the typical early season surprise win, when the team has started the year hot, to make you think that maybe things are going to be different this year. Then things revert back to normal and we play like we are tonight before going .500 in Big 12 play. 

i'd be shocked if this team goes .500 in the big 12