2019 Holiday Season Thread of (sometimes bad) Movies that you've watched

Baboontyme

Yeah it's starting early this year. I got roped into some bad movies in the past week or so due to sleep issues and I can already tell this is going to be a thing. So let's do it. 

Post em up and tell us why we should or shouldn't watch them. 

Me? I'm a sucker for bad to mediocre to good Action movies. My formula - Must have a detestable bad guy, a likeable good guy, a plot twist or two, and an unexpected outcome. 

GEMINI MAN - Horrible, awful, hilarious. Fun, though. I posted another thread about it. CGI Young Fresh Prince was hilariously weird looking. The final scene with 50 year old Will Smith mentoring his younger 20 year old clone Will Smith on a college campus was SNL skit worthy terrible. Yet hilarious. 

10 MINUTES GONE - Bruce Willis, Michael Chiklis, holy shit I haven't seen acting this bad since I watched 14 Steven Seagal movies that were filmed in Hong Kong. How has Bruce sunk this low? I thought it was gratuitous of him to appear in The Expendables series...and now he's doing movies like this? It's basically Sesame Street in a boardroom directing a robbery that goes rogue. I'm clearly not a film buff but I think I could have acted this one out with about as much enthusiasm as McClain and Chiklis and crew. And holy fuck. If you can't figure out who is the undercover bad guy from the fucking jump in this thing...well...I went to Michigan State and I was not surprised so that should tell you something. 

WAR - OK is it bad that I thought this was a good movie? I mean in comparison to the above it was like GF Part II. It was 2007. Starred Statham and Jet Li. Both of whom I have slight man crushes on. Don't judge me. The acting was pretty solid, the plot was solid and there were a lot of twists and turns, you never really knew where it was heading. The head turner at the end was completely a shocker and nothing I would have predicted, if not totally unbelievable. But still, I give them credit for veering from the formula. I liked this movie actually.

I'm gonna have a lot more over the next month. Please feel free to post yours here.