Texas HS Playoffs

Cairn Horn88

All 4 of the 5A/DII Dist 3 schools have advanced to the 3rd round of the playoffs.  Canyon Randall, Lubbock Cooper, Wichita Falls Rider, and Wichita Falls High.

Katy and North Shore have the rematch of the year coming up at NRG; but this is the biggest one in my heart:  

Wichita Falls (5-7) vs Wichita Falls Rider (8-4), 2 p.m. Friday at Wichita Falls’ Memorial Stadium     

Have Old High and Rider ever played twice in the same season?

23 minutes ago, Iceman said:

All 4 of the 5A/DII Dist 3 schools have advanced to the 3rd round of the playoffs.  Canyon Randall, Lubbock Cooper, Wichita Falls Rider, and Wichita Falls High.

Katy and North Shore have the rematch of the year coming up at NRG; but this is the biggest one in my heart:  

Wichita Falls (5-7) vs Wichita Falls Rider (8-4), 2 p.m. Friday at Wichita Falls’ Memorial Stadium     

The victory set the stage for the first Rider-Old High rivalry postseason matchup in history.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Iceman said:

No, and that town is going to be fucking lit for that. I coached at Old High in 2009, the year that both teams showed up at the game with 2-7 records. Judging by the town, the crowd size, and the crowd noise, you'd have thought both teams were 9-0. And this is a playoff game? I'd advise any WF resident who will not be going to the game to stay the fuck off of Southwest Parkway the entire day and not to dine at any of the Pioneer/Fatty McBride establishments any time after 12:00.

Edited by hpslugga
  • Like 1