OKST @ WVU, 11:00am, ESPN2

'stache

Also, Gundy didn’t travel with the team, he stayed to watch his son QB Stillwater High in their playoff game and caught a private flight afterward to Morgantown. If we lose, the mouthbreathers in our fanbase will call for his head, because they’re morons.

3 minutes ago, Zharkov said:

Well... an all out blitz that actually got to the QB at the right time for success.  Amazing.

Maybe because the blitzers were at the line of scrimmage by the time the ball is snapped instead of starting their blitz when the ball is snapped 

• Like 1

Poke is 8-3, will finish the regular season ranked, and will go to a nice bowl game.  And this is supposed to be a down year?  Gundy has been awesome for OSU. 

Their fans may not realize it, but any perceived short comings are because of how high Gundy himself has set the bar

Edited by DeadArmadillo
  • Like 2

Poke is 8-3, will finish the regular season ranked, and will go to a nice bowl game.  And this is supposed to be a down year?  Gundy has been awesome for OSU. 
Their fans may not realize it, but any perceived short comings are because of how high Gundy himself has set the bar

A 4 game win streak can wipe away a lot of shit. Play calling, especially in the red zone, is still waaaaaay too conservative. Other than that, I think most of the rest of my opinions on MG we’re probably wrong.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

The Gundy critics are new money morons. Bedlam is his bugaboo, but who else exactly has beat them regularly? That’s what I thought. Hope we win next week, but 9 wins (including a bowl) would be a heck of a season all things considered. Really wish we could get that fucking Tech game back.

Well hats off to Gundy this year as I feel he actually adjusted as the season went on.  Slowed the offense down for a freshman qb that was giving the ball away, found ways to get his best player the ball in a way that wasn’t always super predictable, changed the whole strategy to lean on the defense...not always does he have to be a stubborn mofo.