Longhorns @ Rapists - FS1/Surly Discord 2:30 Central

Surly Bevo

4 minutes ago, Nivek said:

You could see his demeanor changed during this season. They killed the offense tempo to protect the defense. The play calling sucks and he knows it.

Vy would suck on this team.

I don't know about suck, but he certainly wouldn't have won a nattie.

Sam isn't a great QB but Nivek is 100% correct.  The team, including, and maybe mostly Sam, has quit.  Our players have really looked disinterested for a few weeks now.

Just now, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Colt's injury was when it started. 

Nope, that was part of the bad luck. In '08 it was Crabtree bullshit then getting screwed by the ranking people. In '06 it was that night in the little apple. In '07 it was Mack's lazy ass recruiting of criminals starting to take hold. We had good to great seasons with Colt but it always ended in bad luck, bad coaching, or a screw job by the college football popularity contest committee. 

1 minute ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Lol, yes!   I’d bet on it.    This game tells me the team has mailed it in on this coaching staff.   Sam is playing not to further whatever injury he’s hiding.    Our O line is dogshit and the whole defense sucks donkey balls. 

Historically Tech plays like dogshit when anything is on the line. I expect Tech to beat KSU and then lose to Texas playing for bowl eligibility. It'll be close, but Texas will win.