Better Call Saul, the fifth season - starts 2/23/20

Goo Punch

• 10 months later...
20 minutes ago, futureman said:

just finished seasons 1-4 on netflix.  anyone know where to stream season 5?  I downloaded the AMC app but it only offers seasons 1-3 for some reason. 

If they follow previous protocol, Season 5 wil drop on Netflix shortly before the Season Six premiere. AMC is also really good about airing prior seasons of their shows right before the new eps air. 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

Chuck said Jimmy hurts everyone around him and it won't change. 

Howard warns Kim that Jimmy is horrible.  

Jimmy makes Kim a friend of the cartel (Lalo).

Lalo finds out Jimmy lied, Kim steps between them. 

I don't think it ends well for Kim. 

Such good writing and character development because if something does happen to Kim, and I think you're probably right, it will be tragic

5 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Such good writing and character development because if something does happen to Kim, and I think you're probably right, it will be tragic

Don’t think so.  Since this show is prequel to Breaking Bad, if something tragic happened then Jimmy wouldn’t  be the person he is in Breaking Bad.  He wouldn’t be able to live with himself and probably be a broken mess.

Edited by Horn80
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Horn80 said:

Don’t think so.  Since this show is prequel to Breaking Bad, if something tragic happened then Jimmy wouldn’t  be the person he is in Breaking Bad.  He wouldn’t be able to live with himself and probably be a broken mess.

This. 

8 hours ago, Horn80 said:

6 hours ago, RPM said:

This. 

why?  Jimmy weathered the loss of Chuck just fine.  

But I can't get past the Nebraska connection between young Kim and old Gene.  Maybe 'something' just scares her out of town instead of killing her. 

On 11/22/2020 at 10:27 AM, Horn80 said:

On 11/22/2020 at 12:42 PM, RPM said:

This. 

I don't know.  I never watched Breaking Bad, (I know, I know...I was out of the country most of the time it was on, so never heard of it until it was almost finished) so I don't know what the Jimmy/Saul character was like in that show, but based just on what I've seen in BCS, I think you may be underestimating how much of a self-absorbed prick Jimmy/Saul may be.  Then again, I might be wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

It’s like “John Wick” and “Falling Down” had a badass baby!

I notice the trailer said “Coming to theaters in February “. I hope we are in a good enough and safe enough place to be back in theaters that soon. If not, I hope it gets a direct to streaming release.

Very excited to watch this movie.