What are you drinking?

cdain3

Miller lite. 

Walked in the house after the game and asked if we had any liquor (I stopped drinking liquor years ago). Wife and others said “You asked the same damn thing last week.” There wasn’t any.

It was then that I realized just how bad we suck and that I’m going to have to start drinking liquor again as long as Herman is coaching. 

Had a variety of marzen/Octoberfest-types during the first half at a bar near campus where I was the only patron. Stopped by a friend's house on the way home and had a natty light.
Thought about making a joke about which was worse...the game or the natty light, but that's just stupid. Clearly even the horror that is natty light is superior to the putrid dogshit of a game that we played today.
I'm drink, neg away.

2 minutes ago, Hunchback said:

Had a variety of marzen/Octoberfest-types during the first half at a bar near campus where I was the only patron. Stopped by a friend's house on the way home and had a natty light.
Thought about making a joke about which was worse...the game or the natty light, but that's just stupid. Clearly even the horror that is natty light is superior to the putrid dogshit of a game that we played today.
I'm drink, neg away.

Natty light is disgusting.

And still about 1000x better than this football team.

dad8b4793eb984a3d00f695eb4c78a9f.jpg

A lot of everything. A couple more black thunders and southern star oktobers in recycling. Wife (no pics) is helping with the wine whilst we cook sustenance for the kids. But i already started in on the 1910 and it’s a delicious way to forget Tom Herman.

Edit:nootropics help too. What a fuckall season this is.

2 minutes ago, Hunchback said:
7 minutes ago, utee94 said:
Natty light is disgusting.
And still about 1000x better than this football team.

I would agree if you change 'team' to 'staff' or 'game plan.'

It ain't the staff missing more tackles than any other team in the B12.  It ain't the staff that's unable to block 3 rushers with 5 olinemen.

This team is a complete failure at every position, every level.

Anyway, moving on to the Ardbeg.  

Not the fucking Kool aid anymore.

About to make my first margarita of the day.

I'm trying this new thing where I get a bunch of yard work done and peek in on some Texas football here and there.

It works better than getting into the game and getting rage and shitfaced.