Thank you Seniors! 🤘🏼

Droopy

7 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Listening to the Baylor post game and it’s really tough to hear Roach trying his best to respond to the questions. Before some drunk asshole comes in here to rightfully shit on Herman et al, I’d like to remember the Seniors. Regardless of a shitty season, they are going to bring us to 3 straight bowls with a chance to win all three, one of which was the Sugar Bowl. I remember being on winning and losing teams, and remember playing with people I considered to be family regardless of outcome. Thanks for your commitment to this team and The University of Texas. Hook’em 🤘🏼

giphy.gif

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Whatever said:

Yay, 3 bowl games in a row!

Hornfans is ------------>

We are what are records says we are. That’s being appreciative of the 3 straight bowls. It sucks but it’s where we are at the moment. These seniors are a part of that and it’s Better than the teams we endured from 2012-2016. Texas Fight. 

I honestly feel sorry for them at least last year's seniors got to leave under the guise that we were a decent team. This group gets to leave under the harbinger of reality. I will say that Duvernay is probably my favorite Longhorn of this decade and I look forward to seeing him dominate on Sundays next season and beyond.