Cowboys @ Patriots

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Cowboys should change conferences.  Go independent. 

Completely different situation, since this is mostly Jerry Jones' fault.  That moron keeps telling reporters that controversial calls are great for the NFL, generates fan interest.  He ran the rules committee and didn't fix squat.  

I hate the Pats, but there's some delicious karma in seeing JJ's team get hosed by the pathetic NFL officiating system.

3 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Cowboys should change conferences.  Go independent. 

Lulz the NFL officials do a much better job usually of rigging games without making it obvious. At least they don't take 2 mins for every call having a conference and 5+ mins to review every other close play.

1 minute ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

I'm I taking crazy pills? What kind of fucked up alternate universal hell are Texas / cowboys fans in? So tired of refs deciding games 

Ummm...the refs suck, but they are certainly not deciding any games for either team. Texas scored exactly 3 point in the first 59 minutes and 50 seconds. Dallas has made multiple special team mistakes and threw a pick. 

the cowboys and the Horns don’t need any help losing, they do that all on their own

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Cap Hooked said:

Stole what could’ve been a legendary moment for Dak. Fuck these refs. Fuck them. I hope every single one of these crooks gets castrated and never works another game in their life. Fuck this shit

they didn’t steal anything.  the ball was incomplete.  dak got outplayed, again, by a superior player at his position.  groundhog day. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Fuck that call, but there wasn’t a chance in hell Garrett had the calls to get us into the end zone. He is literally the worst I’ve seen for teams I follow.

Speed option got 3 yards but was the most dangerous and stupid playcall I've ever seen in this weather in pro football

2 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

Ummm...the refs suck, but they are certainly not deciding any games for either team. Texas scored exactly 3 point in the first 59 minutes and 50 seconds. Dallas has made multiple special team mistakes and threw a pick. 

the cowboys and the Horns don’t need any help losing, they do that all on their own

You’re a retarded boot-licker

Besides the refs, why the fuck on 3rd and 1, are we dropping back 10 yards? We still have all 3 timeouts. Time is no issue. But if you don't get the 1st down, you lose the game. Run the ball, get the 1st and get a new set of downs. This team is so fucking stupid. If it isn't one thing, it's another. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Besides the refs, why the fuck on 3rd and 1, are we dropping back 10 yards? We still have all 3 timeouts. Time is no issue. But if you don't get the 1st down, you lose the game. Run the ball, get the 1st and get a new set of downs. This team is so fucking stupid. If it isn't one thing, it's another. 

I guarantee we would’ve gotten called for holding if we ran it for the first down. Guarantee it

1 minute ago, Cap Hooked said:

3rd and 1 play you dumb fuck. We got a first down on that play. 

Dude, he's an admitted troll. He will make any post for attention. Did you see his cute thread claiming Texas would win out? It's what he does. He makes posts and sits back and waits for the attention. He already admitted his Mike White shtick was him trolling. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Ya would've gotten a flag on that too. It doesn't matter what the playcall is, the outcome is going to be the same. Clutch flags when the Patriots need them is the game. Not a single holding called against them as well. Some teams are just more equal than others.

• Like 3

Cowboys will never amount to shit with the Ginger Genius at head coach. Maybe we're finally entering the finale of his time with Dallas. But then Jerry will just get his next yes man because no self-respecting coach wants to work for that moronic sack of monkey shit.  

• Like 3