UT frat investigated for alleged rape

futureman

10 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

It's pretty well known that Sig Eps are rapey. My daughter at Texas said most the girls know to be hyper alert if going to parties or events at the Sig Ep house and that they have a really bad reputation on campus.

When I told her about the rape allegations, she just laughed and said it was about time.

No pics, assholes.

Why are girls going to parties at the house if that is known? God kids are fucking stupid. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

It's pretty well known that Sig Eps are rapey. My daughter at Texas said most the girls know to be hyper alert if going to parties or events at the Sig Ep house and that they have a really bad reputation on campus.

When I told her about the rape allegations, she just laughed and said it was about time.

No pics, assholes.

You're just picking on them because they're white and male with all the disadvantages those characteristics entail. Besides, it might only be a sexual assault which isn't really that big of a deal. What does a girl expect if she looks hot at 2am?

• Like 4

On 11/25/2019 at 4:48 PM, crash_davis said:

Yea, why bitches be looking all fine and shit if they don't want to be raped?!

Stop being obtuse.  There are parties every fucking night on or off campus.  Why make the choice to go to one where it's believed a higher rate of sexual assault occurs?  Statistics are statistics.  People that get their purse/wallet stolen from the front seat of the car overnight are victims, but they're dumbasses for putting themselves in the position to be a statistic.

• Fuck You 1

Texas Alpha Sig Ep here.  Did not rape.  

And girls go to frat parties for the same reason frat guys go to parties......to have fun and maybe get laid (willingly).  They also want to work on their MRS degree.  I'm sure you GDIs can't imagine why hot rich girls are attracted to rich frat guys.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

12 minutes ago, Elvis said:

Texas Alpha Sig Ep here.  Did not rape.  

And girls go to frat parties for the same reason frat guys go to parties......to have fun and maybe get laid (willingly).  They also want to work on their MRS degree.  I'm sure you GDIs can't imagine why hot rich girls are attracted to rich frat guys.

Wasn’t in a frat but a roommate in college was an SAE (is that the same as sig ep?). He was the weed dealer for the frat I think, cause all his bro’s were in and out of the apartment all day. Those guys did nothing but smoke weed, drink, and spend their parents money. And be complete liabilities for me on Nazi Zombies. Also made some of the most racist and sexist comments I’ve ever heard, and this was just 4 years ago or so. Definitely an impressive bunch, as a GDI I could only dream of being as cool as them.

10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Wasn’t in a frat but a roommate in college was an SAE (is that the same as sig ep?). He was the weed dealer for the frat I think, cause all his bro’s were in and out of the apartment all day. Those guys did nothing but smoke weed, drink, and spend their parents money. And be complete liabilities for me on Nazi Zombies. Also made some of the most racist and sexist comments I’ve ever heard, and this was just 4 years ago or so. Definitely an impressive bunch, as a GDI I could only dream of being as cool as them.

Sig Ep is sigma phi epsilon

SAE is sigma alpha epsilon

the 2 are across the street from each other. 

I think futureman doesn’t know the difference. 

8 minutes ago, Helobious said:

SAE != sig ep

college kids act like idiots, news at 10...

• Like 1

Tk typoed I'm sure.

The Sig Eps never had a pool.  By the time that new house was built, around 1982, I think, pools were no-gos at frat houses from a liability standpoint.  There were a couple of pools in preexisting construction (Sigma Nu, Lambda Chi, ZBT), but no mas.  Looks like the DGs still have theirs, but sorority.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Tk typoed I'm sure.

The Sig Eps never had a pool.  By the time that new house was built, around 1982, I think, pools were no-gos at frat houses from a liability standpoint.  There were a couple of pools in preexisting construction (Sigma Nu, Lambda Chi, ZBT), but no mas.  Looks like the DGs still have theirs, but sorority.

The didn't have a pool.  They had a pond.  Pond might be good for crime coverups, natural springs and what-not...

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Tk typoed I'm sure.

Was a Kappa Sig in the late '80s and we had a pool at our shitty, long-gone house. 

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Tk typoed I'm sure.

Honestly confused, what did I typo?  I just said SAE does not equal sig ep but I guess I fucked up something.

Any organization that promotes the gathering of males and introduces alcohol and women is a recipe for sexual assault. Examples include Fraternities and the Military, both of which have issues with sexual assault. Why? Because some males are rapey pieces of shit. By grouping many males together, there is a greater likelihood of more rapey pieces of shit being in the same location. It’s that simple. 

It is the same reason people think sorority girls are sluts. Is because all sorority girls are morally flexible? No. There are many “prude” ladies in sororities. However, a certain percentage of females want or prefer the sexual activity, and by grouping many females together, there is a greater likelihood of these sexually adventurous women being in the same location. 

• Fuck You 1

23 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Honestly confused, what did I typo?  I just said SAE does not equal sig ep but I guess I fucked up something.

It didn’t turn out that way. It literally shows up as SAE != sig ep

the exclamation point and equal sign jacked up your post. Apparently you thought you typed in the “does not equal” sign. 

11 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Any organization that promotes the gathering of males and introduces alcohol and women is a recipe for sexual assault. Examples include Fraternities and the Military, both of which have issues with sexual assault.

I often have argued to the waitress at Denny's that I should get a military discount because I was in a fraternity and pledgeship is the same as basic training and by not discounting my moons over my hammy she is stealing my valor. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I often have argued to the waitress at Denny's that I should get a military discount because I was in a fraternity and pledgeship is the same as basic training and by not discounting my moons over my hammy she is stealing my valor. 

you had no valor to steal after making this shit post.