UT frat investigated for alleged rape

futureman

19 hours ago, Caddox said:

I got rah-paid by the fats at the ADPi house. Their alpha fat sat on me while the other sumos had their way with me. Probably happened over a dozen times to me. 

Are they fats all over? That was the “Mu” sorority at OSU too. And like the Mus in the movie, man they liked to party. Could drink is under the table. Fun girls, always welcome at our parties.

4 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Zetas got fat? They were the best slutty one back in the late 90s. Bet those girls had 7 foam parties per semester

Ah I totally read that sentence he wrote wrong.  Okay then yes AZD is the fat girl sorority for sure.  I thought he meant the big one like the best.  

2 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Ah I totally read that sentence he wrote wrong.  Okay then yes AZD is the fat girl sorority for sure.  I thought he meant the big one like the best.  

Zetas passed up Theta, Kappa, PiPhi and Tridelt? I’m old.

zetas and ChiOs were definitely sluttier, though.

On 11/27/2019 at 12:51 PM, Elvis said:

Texas Alpha Sig Ep here.  Did not rape.  

And girls go to frat parties for the same reason frat guys go to parties......to have fun and maybe get laid (willingly).  They also want to work on their MRS degree.  I'm sure you GDIs can't imagine why hot rich girls are attracted to rich frat guys.

Might want to work on your self-awareness. 

4 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Just because this hits close to home doesn't mean the sigmonds haven't left a trail of wanton destruction across west campus since the 70s.

My dad was a Sig Ep in the '60s so it hits close home to #metoo. I will tell him his frat is now all rapists, probably at Christmas dinner.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

My dad was a Sig Ep in the '60s so it hits close home to #metoo. I will tell him his frat is now all rapists, probably at Christmas dinner.

I imagine he will slowly lean back in his chair and stare off with a little grin looking like he is thinking of some of his fond college memories while sipping on a nice glass of scotch by the fire.  He gets lost in the moment for a few seconds, then he starts to say something, then pauses, looks at you, realizes where his life is at now.  Family, success, and the fulfilled life he has had after college.  Then says to you, "Let's go see if mom has any of that pecan pie left"  You both go get a slice, then play some catch in the back yard with you and your kid with the new football he got from Santa.  It will truly be a memorable Christmas moment.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

I imagine he will slowly lean back in his chair and stare off with a little grin looking like he is thinking of some of his fond college memories while sipping on a nice glass of scotch by the fire.  He gets lost in the moment for a few seconds, then he starts to say something, then pauses, looks at you, realizes where his life is at now.  Family, success, and the fulfilled life he has had after college.  Then says to you, "Let's go see if mom has any of that pecan pie left"  You both go get a slice, then play some catch in the back yard with you and your kid with the new football he got from Santa.  It will truly be a memorable Christmas moment.

then he will rape your mom.

• Like 1