6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

18 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

The hotel is one of her “clients”? What exactly does she claim to do?

I'm reading the reviews of that place and I think she either supplies the hotel with jizz jars or with ear plugs, given that aggy decided to build a cheap quality conference center directly across from the train tracks. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g55649-d13964174-Reviews-Texas_A_M_Hotel_and_Conference_Center-College_Station_Texas.html#REVIEWS

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

I'm reading the reviews of that place and I think she either supplies the hotel with jizz jars or with ear plugs, given that aggy decided to build a cheap quality conference center directly across from the train tracks. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g55649-d13964174-Reviews-Texas_A_M_Hotel_and_Conference_Center-College_Station_Texas.html#REVIEWS

"The trains are frequent but the hotel provides ear plugs free of charge."

Lulz

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

So just asking the question to ask it... this Karen lady followed jumbo fister because she genuinely likes the guy or because her own alma mater hired a black man to be the head football coach?

Eh, I don't get racist vibes from her. Just a whole shitload of crazy.

4 hours ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

So just asking the question to ask it... this Karen lady followed jumbo fister because she genuinely likes the guy or because her own alma mater hired a black man to be the head football coach?

She's his bag lady who pays off recruits using his laundered "charity funds".  She seems to know all of the recruits families somehow.  Nothing strange about that at all.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, txhorns said:

She has admitted to both being a booster and to contacting including taking recruit's players to games.  That seems to be a major violation.

She admitted to being an FSU booster, not sure she's specifically said it about A&M.

15 minutes ago, Richter said:

She admitted to being an FSU booster, not sure she's specifically said it about A&M.

She's directly involved with Jimbo's Kidz1stFund non-profit - which is now based out of College Station. She's had access to Aggy closed practices and recruiting events. 

12 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

She said she has season tickets this year. Isn’t that one of the things the ncaa lists as being a booster?

I was a season ticket holder and wasn't a booster.  It was only when I donated to the Longhorn Foundation that I became one.

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

He saw this whack job as integral to his success.  Let that sink in. 

The failure of aggy to see Jimbo's job history for what it really is can only be described as essentially aggy. The only difference between Jimbo and Gene Chizik, apart from the fact that he's much shorter, and his wife cheated on him multiple times, is that Jimbo's aw shucks appeal has allowed him to stay popular with illiterate yokels. And the roller coaster keeps on keepin' on.

• Like 3