6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

13 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I’m guessing Hamm, A&M, Sumlin, or someone’s lawyers had a nice little chat with him today. 

Honestly some of those aggy fans he was jawing at probably just reported him. I doubt Sumlin follows him.

On the other hand, some Ole Miss writers were laughing at the screenshot of the Sumlin reply so it might have made its way around.

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 1

Hamm claims he has evidence of something that would ruin Sumlins career. He either means something personal Sumlin did at A&M or something Sumlin did as a coach that was improper. So A&M either would get in trouble for the coach related stuff or for covering up the personal stuff. Either way, it’s not good for A&M

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Suddenly deleting your twitter account with its 12k followers after a night of angry tweeting and calling people names is what ordinarily precedes that person stepping in front of a bus, right?

tenor.gif?itemid=5586595

Or entering a fugue state for a day before being found under a bridge near a chik fil a, then going about your life like it never happened. 

• Like 4

Hamm could cause aggy some issues. Sumdawg's behavior at several points was not exactly discreet. Guy was getting fucked up all the time. Theres no way he was always exercising good judgement about protecting himself and the program. Lots of "rumors" about private planes to vegas with donors and coeds. Fucktard ags were bragging about it at the time. 

This guy is going to end up on the wrong end of a Houston Chronicle obituary soon.  I just hope he has enough sense to not harm anyone else on his way out.  Oh, and also that he is stupid enough to shine a light on Aggy violations.

The other thing I can't help but notice, and this is a little CL, is the comment of disbelief that someone can be a Christian and a liberal.  Not worth more comments here, but Jesus this guy is a perfect parody of Aggy.

Props to A&M for failing it out so proper in that heat in front of the home crowd. Extra points to Fisher whose offense fucking blows and looked like a little bitch every time they showed him on camera. Hamm was out doing his thing, strong effort. Meemaw being a moron at a championship level. A+ to the whole group, solid team effort to max aggy.

Oh,and Sumlin?? Yeeeeeahhhhh

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

This guy is going to end up on the wrong end of a Houston Chronicle obituary soon.  I just hope he has enough sense to not harm anyone else on his way out.  Oh, and also that he is stupid enough to shine a light on Aggy violations.

The other thing I can't help but notice, and this is a little CL, is the comment of disbelief that someone can be a Christian and a liberal.  Not worth more comments here, but Jesus this guy is a perfect parody of Aggy.

I found that comment about liberals just the perfect embodiment of Hamm. Not anything to do with politics just that he resorted to religion and politics to try to discredit someone. He is flailing and his threat to Sumlin was just that. A desperate hail marry to remain relevant. 

20 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I found that comment about liberals just the perfect embodiment of Hamm. Not anything to do with politics just that he resorted to religion and politics to try to discredit someone. He is flailing and his threat to Sumlin was just that. A desperate hail marry to remain relevant. 

It really is part of the aggy identity to be a "christian conservative," but you don't have to scratch the surface very hard to realize that it has nothing to do with belief, ethics, philosophy, theology, politics, etc. It's just a badge for membership in a club. Being aggy is their real religion, and being boring and unimpressive is their real politics.

Edited by Walden Ponderer
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

It really is part of the aggy identity to be a "christian conservative," but you don't have to scratch the surface very hard to realize that it has nothing to do with belief, ethics, philosophy, theology, politics, etc. It's just a badge for membership in a club. Being aggy is their real religion, and being boring and unimpressive is their real politics.

"christian conservative" is just something they used to justify their blatant racism/homophobia. 

• Like 3