6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

13 hours ago, Sejjr said:

what is truly amazing about those ribs he made, is the fact he bragged about them on twitter like they were something to be proud of. He is really the perfect aggy...delusional in everything.

Chef hamm with the ribs yallllllllllllll

There is something about those ribs, as shitty as they look, that are placed on a perfectly clean and sterile looking, appearing to be cold out, environment that makes them look like some sort of clean room hell food on a bone. 

Ribs need to be messy and dripping with fat and juices....not that Jetson's looking vending machine shit.

5 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Plus, as much as I would like to sit in a room with Looch and belittle his bitch ass, he has my respect in that he has monetized aggy delusion in a way that I have always dreamed that I could. 

Monetizing aggy delusion honestly doesn't look very hard, except that you have to have zero legit pride in yourself.  

Plus, as much as I would like to sit in a room with Looch and belittle his bitch ass, he has my respect in that he has monetized aggy delusion in a way that I have always dreamed that I could. 
True, he is a God to them. I bet he never pays for a beer in that town.

21 hours ago, markstanco said:
23 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

True, he is a God to them. I bet he never pays for a beer in that town.

More appropriate for the TexGags thread, but Looch is a genius. He can sway those Aggy dorks with a few sentences into firing anybody in College Station. I'm sure he's made a nice living off of TexAgs. He has a hot wife. He challenged Jabba the Ketch to a fight in a Cedar Park Home Depot parking lot, which Ketch ducked. 

Respect, he finessed the game. Can you imagine anyone doing more with that face of his? I can't.

Edited by billfromlaketravis