6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

He has a BBA in ACCT and got an MBA from the same school to become an insurance agent?  Interesting.

The a&m mba is more like a certification these days.

Walk up registration is on Saturday morning, then a few hours of classes with a catered lunch from Jimmy John's, and a real neat graduation ceremony at the end of the day.

The best part is that they have recruiters on site following graduation from great companies like Farmers, 7-11 and Hertz to help candidates fill out online applications for their "preferred associates in training" programs.

Yeah, you're hired in at the jr service associate level, but the title tells you you're preferred, so you know you're on the fast track to shift manager. Did you know aggy has more preferred associates in training to be shift managers than any other mba program in Texas? Suck on that, tsips.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

The a&m mba is more like a certification these days.

Walk up registration is on Saturday morning, then a few hours of classes with a catered lunch from Jimmy John's, and a real neat graduation ceremony at the end of the day.

The best part is that they have recruiters on site following graduation from great companies like Farmers, 7-11 and Hertz to help candidates fill out online applications for their "preferred associates in training" programs.

Yeah, you're hired in at the jr service associate level, but the title tells you you're preferred, so you know you're on the fast track to shift manager. Did you know aggy has more preferred associates in training to be shift managers than any other mba program in Texas? Suck on that, tsips.

Had no idea they’re networked that well. I thought Tractor Supply was the pinochle of their success.

Must be some of that special Aggy rang magic ...

26 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Had no idea they’re networked that well. I thought Tractor Supply was the pinochle of their success.

Must be some of that special Aggy rang magic ...

I'm sorry, is this a joke I missed like Mind Bottling or did Pinochio try to summit a mountain? Because we all know Aggy isn't winning at any card games unless they're playing other aggy. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm sorry, is this a joke I missed like Mind Bottling or did Pinochio try to summit a mountain? Because we all know Aggy isn't winning at any card games unless they're playing other aggy. 

It's like I'm sitting here playing cards with my aggy brother's kids or something

• Haha 1

So she moved from Florida, attends the football camps, meets recruits parents and forms lasting relationships and then when that players stuff gets stolen, she is on such a good relationship basis that the mother immediately thinks that the best course of action is to call this strange woman she met at camp and ask if she (or "we" as it were) can replace stolen items? 

Right. There's not a single fucking thing strange about that shit. 

I have been lifelong friends with a few people that are as close to me, or closer, than my family, and if my son's apartment got broken into and he had a bunch of shit stolen, I would STILL not phone my friends up and ask them if they could replace his shit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Orange&White said:

So she moved from Florida, attends the football camps, meets recruits parents and forms lasting relationships and then when that players stuff gets stolen, she is on such a good relationship basis that the mother immediately thinks that the best course of action is to call this strange woman she met at camp and ask if she (or "we" as it were) can replace stolen items? 

Right. There's not a single fucking thing strange about that shit. 

I have been lifelong friends with a few people that are as close to me, or closer, than my family, and if my son's apartment got broken into and he had a bunch of shit stolen, I would STILL not phone my friends up and ask them if they could replace his shit.

so if you lost your class ring you wouldn't post a sob story begging for the money to replace it from other people who also have one of those rings?  

• Like 1

She maintains that she moved to Texas because of all of the clients she has there, and has had there since she lived in Florida. But she never says why she didn’t move to Texas until jimbo did, since she had so many Texas clients. Nor has she mentioned why college station was the best landing spot in the state. 

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

She maintains that she moved to Texas because of all of the clients she has there, and has had there since she lived in Florida. But she never says why she didn’t move to Texas until jimbo did, since she had so many Texas clients. Nor has she mentioned why college station was the best landing spot in the state. 

She doesn't live in CStat, she live in one of the aggy belt Houston exurbs.

I can’t believe someone from the program doesn’t shut her the fuck up.  I doubt they’ll ever face any consequence (have to threaten the big boys) for paying for these classes, but still, to be as cavalier as they are about it is just mind numbing to me.  I mean we generally accept they are regarded as a whole but wtf.  All I want for Christmas is her to cause some type of violation. She’ll be PNG faster that Randy Duke.