6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 hours ago, Leanderman said:

When in the wide, wide, world of sports is the NCAA gonna catch wind of the gomers and their "recruiting program"?

They will start caring when aggy wins anything of consequence at the expense of Bama, LSU, Florida, or Georgia. So... never

• Like 1

For those of you who would know better than me, is the man in the picture for “billy_n_tiff” on Instagram our chin pubes? The guy looks a lot like him and given his name is Billy, I wonder if that is him. The reason I ask is I went to high school with the Tiffany in the picture. 

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

She'll be back. She's always back. What was Jelmore's full post?

Her note was in response to a bunch of people who complained about the number of posts she was starting, not specifically Jelmore's post.  (This thread was that 5 of the first 7 thread were by KKL.)

Here's Jelmore's post.

image.png

4 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

this is no less than the 5th time Karen has told everyone shes done posting and through with that site.

in each and every case she started replying back to posts in under a day.    Her very first time doing it she didnt even last 8 fucking hours.

She must be related to Derka.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sobering thought.

It only took a month for coronavirus to become the third leading cause of death in the United States, according to a San Diego doctor and data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

COVID-19 is now killing 748 people per day in the U.S., Dr. Maria Danilychev said, citing data from Worldometers.info. Only heart disease (1,774 deaths per day) and cancer (1,641 deaths per day) are killing more people daily than coronavirus, CDC data shows.

Danilychev, a San Diego doctor, made the conclusion and charted coronavirus’ growth throughout the country.Coronavirus has surpassed Alzheimer’s, stroke, chronic lung disease and accidents in deaths per day, her data shows.

CDC’s 2017 data shows more than 647,000 people die from heart disease each year and another 599,000 die from cancer. Accidents, which were previously the No. 3 cause of death, account for 169,000 deaths annually, according to the CDC.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article241677891.html