6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Too many powerful people knew that aggy winning the NC in 2020 would rob them of their authority (including Spain, and especially Italy). They just couldn't let the 2020 season happen. So guess what? Hello corona virus. Solves their problem - but just for this season. What will they do to stop aggy in 2021? Stay tuned. There's more coming. For sure.

• Like 3

Just now, Steel Shank said:

Too many powerful people knew that aggy winning the NC in 2020 would rob them of their authority (including Spain, and especially Italy). They just couldn't let the 2020 season happen. So guess what? Hello corona virus. Solves their problem - but just for this season. What will they do to stop aggy in 2021? Stay tuned. There's more coming. For sure.

Once it became clear aggy was so powerful that they were going to win the SEC, La Liga, and Serie A all in the same season, measures had to be taken.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

Under-reported byproduct of CV - aggy's athletics money is fucked. SEZ has been paid for, thank god. Their capital investments aren't all paid for and they're banking on oil money to shore it up long term. Whoop!s. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EP_Texican said:

13ed39fa77cff122b3a1190a58ce8567.jpg
Over/Under 6 hours. What are you taking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That under better be about -1000, otherwise you’re gonna get cleaned out, lol my friend. 

Speaking of which, I was curious what our favorite lottery commissioner was up to these days. He writes for some random UF $9.95er site. Shockingly, his prose hasn’t changed much over the years.... 

15 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Under-reported byproduct of CV - aggy's athletics money is fucked. SEZ has been paid for, thank god. Their capital investments aren't all paid for and they're banking on oil money to shore it up long term. Whoop!s. 

I would take joy in this, but aggy’s diploma mill/packing the Capitol strategy just means we’ll all be forced to bail them out if they go under. 

• Like 1