6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

54 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

well, that's fine, but they'll probably finish fourth if Auburn doesn't fuck things up

How much do you trust LSU this season?  They lost a ton of players to the nfl and coaches to other places. They could easily be like the cam newton auburn teams and take a big drop after a season of dominance. 

A couple days ago Karen was tweeting about Dabo being wrong for saying he wouldn’t coach if players got paid. Today it appears her account is completely gone(I’m not a twitter expert). I wonder if somebody had a talk with her. 

35 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

A couple days ago Karen was tweeting about Dabo being wrong for saying he wouldn’t coach if players got paid. Today it appears her account is completely gone(I’m not a twitter expert). I wonder if somebody had a talk with her. 

Yeah  I'm sure she's serious this time...

iron man eye roll GIF

1 hour ago, EP_Texican said:

46710cdbf2f8341f1736f0d00bc67fc7.jpg
It appears she’s gone. But I’m sure she’ll be back. That old hag can’t help herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give it 2 hours...and how exactly did she start following you

Edited by RGBIII

Give it 2 hours...and how exactly did she start following you

She blocked me on my main account a long time ago. Hell, most aggy blocked me. But I have a burner that she followed me on.

I never tweet from the burner or harass anyone. I just use it to get screenshots for my main account and surly, lol. I created it to follow her and Hamm and she followed back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I guess the actual "KarenKeyLargo" name was taken?

Well, if she's anything like the olds in my family, maybe she forgot her password to her twitter account, but also forgot her password to her email.....so she just made a new account.

I can't tell you how many times my aunts/uncles have had to make new Facebook accounts smh

10 minutes ago, texifornia said:

From Perroni:

"As for Karen, she is not banned. But she has chosen to not post for the time being. She knows that she is welcome back at any point."

So interesting she took a 100% voluntary step back during a time of heightened race issues at UT.

uhhh, didn't she start her alleged self-imposed exile before that?

11 minutes ago, texifornia said:

From Perroni:

"As for Karen, she is not banned. But she has chosen to not post for the time being. She knows that she is welcome back at any point."

So interesting she took a 100% voluntary step back during a time of heightened race issues at UT.

At aggy as well

2 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

I guess sexually objectifying a black athlete is supposed to make up for her racist ramblings yesterday?

She also said that while she only hires Asian programmers because they're better than other programmers, she thinks black DBs are faster than white DBs. You see, not racist at all, those are all positive things!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

She also said that while she only hires Asian programmers because they're better than other programmers, she thinks black DBs are faster than white DBs. You see, not racist at all, those are all positive things!

She also said why not just hire all minorities and fire all the whites (sarcastically of course)

1 hour ago, Bevo14 said:

The assertion at the end of the post on the left is questionable.

Personally I support the theory that shitty posts didn’t happen if they’re later  regretted.

Respectfully,

shitty poster

Edited by mr. sunshine
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Every time I see this thread bumped I open it hoping for some type of triumphant return by the best in the business.

I miss Hamm... we never knew how good we had it and now we are stuck with the old bimbo meemaa 

We still never got that podcast that was recorded with ol 6 figs @immamac @blacklab give the people what they want!

Edited by RGBIII
  • Like 3