6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Does this idiot not realize that if what he is saying is true, it's a clear violation of NIL rules, of which there aren't many, and would have the NCAA all over them? 

Video of the “Toilet Smurf” negotiations of Aggie NIL deals with the NCAA

Edited by Harvdog

• 3 weeks later...

I think I've identified 6figs over on SEC Rant. I don't know if it's already been surmised or not. I don't go there often but when I went to read a linked thread about Shaggy, I saw the Aggie Game Thread.

image.png.79ee9a3d91b0847971f832ab86e981aa.png

image.png.f98562cff60a5096dc225233de64cb3f.png

image.png.615eb2240fad0ccf035bfaf7cb3e8e4e.png

I'm generally not good at recognizing socks because I don't really care usually. The claims of this guy about his soaring status and earnings just jumped out at me. He mentioned that he was actually in Colorado, and even that sounds like the crafty genius of the Hamm.

And here's something I haven't seen since we haven't been playing them:

image.png.b04a423c14a8152a345d4420e292af05.png

OSU beat OU who beat Texas therefore OSU is a better team than Texas. Let's not talk about the game where they actually played each other.

A similar bit of Aggie logic when they lost to us would be to compare scores against common opponents. This could include comparing losses. Nobody has more quality losses than A&M. Nobody. A&M knows quality losses. 

Anyway, they were always better than us whether they beat us (rare occurence since joining Big 12 in the last century) or not. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I think I've identified 6figs over on SEC Rant. I don't know if it's already been surmised or not. I don't go there often but when I went to read a linked thread about Shaggy, I saw the Aggie Game Thread.

image.png.79ee9a3d91b0847971f832ab86e981aa.png

image.png.f98562cff60a5096dc225233de64cb3f.png

image.png.615eb2240fad0ccf035bfaf7cb3e8e4e.png

I'm generally not good at recognizing socks because I don't really care usually. The claims of this guy about his soaring status and earnings just jumped out at me. He mentioned that he was actually in Colorado, and even that sounds like the crafty genius of the Hamm.

And here's something I haven't seen since we haven't been playing them:

image.png.b04a423c14a8152a345d4420e292af05.png

OSU beat OU who beat Texas therefore OSU is a better team than Texas. Let's not talk about the game where they actually played each other.

A similar bit of Aggie logic when they lost to us would be to compare scores against common opponents. This could include comparing losses. Nobody has more quality losses than A&M. Nobody. A&M knows quality losses. 

Anyway, they were always better than us whether they beat us (rare occurence since joining Big 12 in the last century) or not. 

Pretty good analysis, the only reason I don’t think it’s him is because ColoradoAg has been around those boards a long ass time. Same attitude though, for sure. 

On 12/12/2023 at 12:14 AM, BornAndRaised said:

GBIBLGaWEAAnbYs?format=jpg&name=medium

Well, I do have trouble imaging Hamm making more than $20k per year so there’s a chance he’s right, but I doubt it. 

Also, Hamm is the perfect candidate to pull a Greenspoint and post a picture of his pool commission checks on Twitter. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Well, I do have trouble imaging Hamm making more than $20k per year so there’s a chance he’s right, but I doubt it. 

Also, Hamm is the perfect candidate to pull a Greenspoint and post a picture of his pool commission checks on Twitter. 

No Hamm.  You’re a loser.  It’s why we all laugh at you.  It’s why your wife left you.  Go follow more high school boys in bathrooms or go clean some pools.  Even the aggy wants nothing to do with him…

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/29/2023 at 1:02 PM, victory88 said:

No Hamm.  You’re a loser.  It’s why we all laugh at you.  It’s why your wife left you.  Go follow more high school boys in bathrooms or go clean some pools.  Even the aggy wants nothing to do with him…

Wait what's the story with this clown? His wife left him? 

17 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Wait what's the story with this clown? His wife left him? 

His first wife, the hot one, left him like 6 years ago, or something. You’ll be shocked to hear his new wife he married a few years back was like right out of college and 10 or so years his junior. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Haha 1