6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

6 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

Yep.

Why does aggy have a butt dildo design on their shoes. Oh wait, it's a question that answers itself.

Also is that the only aTm logo'd product that doesn't have a secsec logo too? Or did they sneak it on the heel or sole?

Edited by Chopper
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This is the exact kind of bullshit Mack Brown supporters sprinted around the Internet with after he let himself go. That post might very well have conjured the spirit of Katy Agnor. Read it again with that in mind and it is fucking spooky. 

Mack Brown was a fat, insolent, lazy fuck with a sense of entitlement that starts three counties out from his shit-eating grin...

...but at least he wasn't a midget cuck.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Mack Brown was a fat, insolent, lazy fuck with a sense of entitlement that starts three counties out from his shit-eating grin...

...but at least he wasn't a midget cuck.

What the fuck are you talking about? Lazy? How do you explain him damn near killing himself recruiting in Florida?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

D6PsZTxWsAE6vLQ.png

Mumbo Jumbo should be feared by those who signed him to that ridiculously one-sided contract.  

Bowden had FSU in the ACC driver’s seat for 25 years (give or take).  Dabo blew the little cuck’s doors off in short order.  

Can’t wait to see the aggy frustration mount as Jumbo continues to have Sumlin results (no titles).  Really think there is no way that he is there 10 years.  

On 5/3/2019 at 11:44 AM, UTCzech III said:

I'm convinced John Sayles ran into Karen 20 years ago and based Frances McDormand's character in "Lone Star" on her...  

I had to dig a little deeper in the memory banks than I should have, but holy shit you are right. I can just see her in the Cowboys jersey watching the tv while Chris Cooper is trying to connect with her in a way normal people speak.

18 minutes ago, cochamps said:

Can’t wait to see the aggy frustration mount as Jumbo continues to have Sumlin results (no titles).  Really think there is no way that he is there 10 years.  

The fun will begin in earnest after the 2020 season. You know since aggy fans are predicting a national title next year. Heh. Already chuckling.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Scholz said:

The fun will begin in earnest after the 2020 season. You know since aggy fans are predicting a national title next year. Heh. Already chuckling.

Yeah, I agree.  Think that could be peak frustration.  Don’t expect the cuck to be around beyond 2021.  

Get your popcorn.😉

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Really hoping Mel Tucker gets Colorado playing good ball between now and next year and they roll into CS and come away with a win.

10 hours ago, texifornia said:

D6PsZTxWsAE6vLQ.png

The thing I like about Karen is how she's been able to sell herself as an insider to the Gomers. This woman doesn't know jack or shit about what went on in the FSU athletic dept while Jimbo was there but the Gomers lap it up. 

• Like 3

Though I don't think Mond is as great as aggy does, I just realized that they're one QB injury away from being really, really bad.  The defense is average, at best.  I don't know where they'd generate points w/o Mond.  

Note:  Unlike dickhead SloNeal, I'm not hoping for an injury; just making a point.

• Like 1

Mumbo Jumbo should be feared by those who signed him to that ridiculously one-sided contract.  
Bowden had FSU in the ACC driver’s seat for 25 years (give or take).  Dabo blew the little cuck’s doors off in short order.  

Oh you underestimate the depths of fuckery aggy will put up with to prove hiring jimbo was the best decision in the history of college football.
Excusery will hit points never seen in modern history.
  • Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 5:27 PM, DaysOff said:

Totally normal for some 75 year old hag to be that plugged into a football program she hadn't heard of 2 years ago.

There are plenty of well-written testimonials of fans of other teams who journey to College Station see a game. To a man and/or woman, all are universally overcome by the pageantry, history, and tradition of Kyle. Karen is no different, though her commitment level is awe-inspiring. The gallantry and all-around friendliness of ordinary ags have won her heart.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

There are plenty of well-written testimonials of fans of other teams who journey to College Station see a game. To a man and/or woman, all are universally overcome by the pageantry, history, and tradition of Kyle. Karen is no different, though her commitment level is awe-inspiring. The gallantry and all-around friendliness of ordinary ags have won her heart.

My favorite was the guy in the parking lot who couldn’t find the stadium.  

You can see that ugly thing from Navasota.  

• Like 2

Urban Meyer lost his Mojo because of Zach Smith.  Hugh Freeze lost his Mojo because of call girls and bongs.  Clay Helton wishes he had Mojo.  Bob Stoops mistook his Mojo for a bag of dicks and ate it..  Jimbo lost his Mojo because the Florida wide receiver room and the FSU tennis team were running a train on his wife, Candi and making him watch.  They robbed him of his joy.  A lesser man would have filmed it and made some money from the sex tape.   But aggy fixed him with 75 million guaranteed!  

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Haha 1

On 5/10/2019 at 10:03 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

I’d like for mind to go pro after this year, so they have a nice easy excuse for the 2020 9-3 record, with talk of calzone flashing and taking the jump to the next level for 2021. 

Calzone is a flash in the pan.

• Haha 1