6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

17 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Wow so that horrible lady went from 'aggy for life!' to 'aggys are the worst fanbase on the planet!' in 2 weeks?  She's clinically mentally ill I would suspect.

Actually, there’s one bombshell we haven’t seen yet. In part of her bullshit adoption policy, many times she’s blasted Longhorns as the worst fan base full of assholes she’s ever seen. At some point this twat is going to lose it and tell them they’re worse than Texas fans and a shittier program.You can practically see it coming 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think my favorite post from that thread was when they referenced the Florida Auburn as a classic SEC showdown between two elite teams knocking the crap out of them for 4Q's. Both of those teams will get boat raced against teams with functional offenses. LSU and Bama are the 2 best teams in the SEC. They also are more in line with the Big 12 than ever before.

As always aggy is behind the curve.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Karen is BACK y'all, and still shitting on aggy fans

Hide contents

EGSuovtX0AAP7l7?format=jpg&name=360x360

Amazing she is sticking to her guns on those lies. Fisher had no intention of firing Kelly or Trickett. She doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.

• Like 1

I feel like the constant refrain for the entire aggy spectacle  is "Who could've seen this coming?" and the answer is everyone else. Everyone saw this coming. 

it hasn't made it less enjoyable. hell, the suspense has been amazing. Recruiting - on the field - mod slap fights - KKL and her Jimbo love affair vs Old Army and the Redasses, 

UvQkEpW.gif

32 minutes ago, Deej said:

aggy needs to tread lightly. Her and Jimbo may bring their entire program down. 

This has been my dream for awhile. If she is the one to bring them down, without a doubt, I would OD on aggy misery.  Even a solid, several year postseason ban.  Something.  

Edited by fattyflattie

If aggy had known 2 years ago that Jimbo and Karen were a package deal, do you think they’d still make that hire? I mean, Sumlin had his obvious ‘flaws’ for aggy, but at least he didn’t have the Worlds Most Irritating Superfan. its also amazing that they haven’t banned her from that board yet. 

• Like 1

She does the same shit leading up to every game aggy and jimbo are going to lose. Start talking shit, get defensive and quit the message board saying people are attacking her. Aggy goes on to get embarrassed in the game and she’s not around having to defend dumbo. She’ll be back in two weeks.

You know, thank God for Karen. When Hamm crashed into the mountain, I was worried we'd be without the joy of watching an aggy train wreck happening in real-time anymore. Then we were all given the gift of Karen Key Largo, along with Lil' Jimbo. I now have faith that there will always be someone to fill the void left by Hamm. Because, aggy. 

Edited by Sejjr
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, EP_Texican said:

And now she’s butt hurt on twitter. e1274895b44c16b46950806888fa1588.jpg7d7df83e504b770b8a432a9e45005e19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, she’s been trying to control a narrative. But events have somewhat tumbled out of control.  

So now she says she doesn’t give a shit what people think.

Everybody else is stupid.

• Like 1

KKL is the girl in high school that used to say “I’m more of a guys gal, I can’t stand hanging out with other girls. They always cause drama”. Of course she went to high school back during the Roosevelt administration...that’s Teddy not FDR

Edited by RGBIII