6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

17 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

You know, thank God for Karen. When Hamm crashed into the mountain, I was worried we'd be without the joy of watching an aggy train wreck happening in real-time anymore. Then we were all given the gift of Karen Key Largo, along with Lil' Jimbo. I now have faith that there will always be someone to full the void left by Hamm. Because, aggy. 

It’s the least she could do after Hamm filled her void. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sejjr said:

You know, thank God for Karen. When Hamm crashed into the mountain, I was worried we'd be without the joy of watching an aggy train wreck happening in real-time anymore. Then we were all given the gift of Karen Key Largo, along with Lil' Jimbo. I now have faith that there will always be someone to fill the void left by Hamm. Because, aggy. 

I had never really paid attention to Luicci thanks to Hamm being so ridiculous, but damn, the Looch isn’t far off. Of course, I only get Looch stuff from here, so can’t tell the difference of real vs parody Looch. 

51 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

"Follow me and I will follow you back!" Saddest refrain on the Twitters ever.

Yeah, the addition of the word "back" totally ruins an old Genesis song that is so great in its simplicity, rhythm and harmony.

I will follow you, will you
Follow me all the
Days and nights that we
Know will be, I will
Stay with you will you
Stay with me just one
Single tear in each
Passing year

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChemicalHorn said:

Lol I’m sure Nick is mortified at the prospects of playing Spiller and Smith! Two true freshman who wouldn’t start at most P5 programs.

I think Spiller could. He's a good prospect. Not at Bama, but definitely a good chunk, and before Roschon went beast mode, probably here. 

Just now, ChemicalHorn said:

Hyperbole aside, that was my original point - he ain’t worrying Saban. 

Right, yeah. I was just saying he could start at a lot of lower P5 programs as a frosh, and grow into a legit prospect. Sorry I didn't convey that earlier. That's my bad. 

I'm in total agreement that Bama laughs at their RB'S. I fully expect a score of 50+ to 10. 

15 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

Liucci is reporting that Saban was taken to the hospital yesterday - hasn't slept all week since he's been so worried about A&M.

misery GIF

Wouldnt shock me to see KKL go full Misery on either a rival coach or Jimbo himself

• Like 3