6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Also looks like that piece of crap would allow the A/C to blow the honey mustard all over the seats.  #aggyengineering

My bigger issue is thinking of all the bacteria, dirt, and dust that will be blown directly onto the condiment. 

(Have at it, you sex punners).

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2020 at 8:35 PM, EP_Texican said:

I think Hamm is back on Twitter. He retweeted something that is 3 days old after being dormant since his meltdown in September. Please come back, Hamm!! 6bba2c935ad9a04ae2b93b5ff13e55c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like his little "random preseason prediction" .  Surprised he isn't all over the internet beating his chest about being right for once.

56 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

2Jl_9Jgt_bigger.jpg  Billy Liucci @billyliucci
From an Aggie, you’re doing good work man. And that has nothing to do with today’s tweet. You call it both ways and give plenty of credit when due.

Appreciate it man!   💯
7:03 PM · Jan 16, 2020·T

spacer.png

His last 2 classes are well put together, except the OL and RB. Which is odd considering he features the running game. At the rate of attrition in his transition class, 2021 is going to be a very hard year with very little senior talent left on the roster.

Still have to lose 5 just to get the current 2020 class in the door.

Edited by HtownHorn

She’s whining because Evans won’t come play for her spank man Jimbo. Evans could literally rape a woman or steal some crab legs and she be driving the get away car for him if it in any way benefitted Mr. Cuck. 

Fuck her 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Like 6

14 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

She’s whining because Evans won’t come play for her spank man Jimbo. Evans could literally rape a woman or steal some crab legs and she be driving the get away car for him if it in any way benefitted Mr. Cuck. 

Fuck her 

Agreed. She’s making reasonable points now because once again Jimbo has given her a new crib sheet.