6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

On 3/31/2020 at 9:26 PM, Getafix said:

The end.

Maybe.

image.png

Karen doesn't understand how this aggy thing works. Jimbo doesn't impose his will on aggy football, aggy football imposes it's will on Jimbo. Enjoy the mediocrity Jimbo, cause it's coming. 

Shortly before announcing on social media that she's sick of social media and won't be participating for the time being, Karen walked into her neighborhood HEB and loudly announced that she's sick of eating Nutella all time time and that she wouldn't be buying it for now. Then she yelled, "Penis Vagina Penis Vagina" before heading over to her once favorite chinese food take-out, where she announced she was tired of eating egg rolls and would be suspending egg roll consumption. I'm told that she didn't yell "Penis Vagina" in the chinese restaurant but that she did demand a free fortune cookie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/20/2020 at 12:02 PM, Steel Shank said:

Too many powerful people knew that aggy winning the NC in 2020 would rob them of their authority (including Spain, and especially Italy). They just couldn't let the 2020 season happen. So guess what? Hello corona virus. Solves their problem - but just for this season. What will they do to stop aggy in 2021? Stay tuned. There's more coming. For sure.

95492851_10216288899471315_5638167014439

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

I’m glad the Lockdown has not slowed Karen’s bustling business. I wonder which recruit’s mom had to watch her vomit on Zoom?

A business that she HAD to move to Texas for, coincidently at the same time that jimbo made the same move. No way to do her business except face to face. 

2 hours ago, victory88 said:

Does any other fan base have a crazy bitch like her?  Even aggy posters don’t like her.  It’s hilarious that she’s not even an aggy but continues to embrass them publicly and claims to be one of them.  

Embrass. Is that a hybrid of embrace and embarass?

Edited by Sabalo
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Karen calling for an end to politics talk, name-calling and negativity

Hide contents

EXGNx_nXYAAXBoR?format=png&name=360x360EXGNybhX0AAbbk-?format=jpg&name=360x360EXGNyuRX0AEPNbS?format=jpg&name=360x360EXGNzAvWAAAdq6U?format=png&name=360x360

As soon as Jimbo takes another *** nobody for more faxmentum, she will be back to calling board nutless when they question why their recruiting is going so shitty.

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

On Jordon thomas’ tweet that he was announcing his decision the next day. 

I didn't even realized she tagged it onto his tweet, I thought she just posted it on her own running down UT, that's even more fucked up.  Skanky bitch.

• 2 weeks later...