6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

I really never expected this to get such traction on the aggy webs, and they aren't even seeing the latest version with the ribs. That Glory Hole got them frazzled. At least some of them have a sense of humor.

I am a little surprised none of them recognized the phone number from the jizz jar graffiti note. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sejjr said:

I really never expected this to get such traction on the aggy webs, and they aren't even seeing the latest version with the ribs. That Glory Hole got them frazzled. At least some of them have a sense of humor.

I am a little surprised none of them recognized the phone number from the jizz jar graffiti note. 

Your work was too good for me not to make an account. The ribs were a great addition, but the jizz jar number didn't do much for me compared to the Jimbo glory hole - that was the perfect touch. Overall, 9.5/10

• Like 1

On 5/21/2018 at 8:25 PM, Neonmoon said:

They rent a shared cubicle at Cannon 

https://thecannonhouston.com/

I'll have you know that we rent two shared cubicles, thank you. 

On 5/21/2018 at 8:57 PM, UT Lawnghorn said:

So uh, we're gonna start a gofundme for whichever surly member gets that position, right? 

I'm ok with this as long as it keeps us from having to pay the intern.