6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

Also, open invite to any SurlyHorners who want to come to our Houston studio for a live Jimbo/Hamm rant. I'll gift you a free month subscription of our new site (once we're live)so you don't have to come here to see all the info reposted. 

- Rush Hannigan, Founder of The Other 98 (not the leftist blog site, the other one)

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, 6FigsHandler said:

Also, open invite to any SurlyHorners who want to come to our Houston studio for a live Jimbo/Hamm rant. I'll gift you a free month subscription of our new site (once we're live)so you don't have to come here to see all the info reposted. 

- Rush Hannigan, Founder of The Other 98 (not the leftist blog site, the other one)

Go fuck your mom.

Just now, texifornia said:

You're on a UT board. Roll with the punches bud.

Oh I'm down to roll, for sure. I haven't laughed as hard as I did at the Hamm photoshop in a long time. If you guys don't come over and talk shit once we're live, I'll be very disappointed

8 hours ago, 6FigsHandler said:

Oh I'm down to roll, for sure. I haven't laughed as hard as I did at the Hamm photoshop in a long time. If you guys don't come over and talk shit once we're live, I'll be very disappointed

Well shit it might actually be Rush Hannigan. Congrats on monetizing aggy delusion like we all kick around (you know as well as we do, the championship ain't coming down the pike. Not with Jimbo. Not with anyone.). I hope you watch Silicon Valley because your name semi-sharer is right about what we'd expect:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Well shit it might actually be Rush Hannigan. Congrats on monetizing aggy delusion like we all kick around (you know as well as we do, the championship ain't coming down the pike. Not with Jimbo. Not with anyone.). I hope you watch Silicon Valley because your name semi-sharer is right about what we'd expect:

At this point in Aggie Football, I'd say that any season that doesn't end in our complete collapse will be some kind of success. After the decades of mediocre football, I wouldn't need a championship to be happy, just a solid season. 

Maybe if we're lucky we can even win a halfway big game so we can do this:

giphy.gif

Edited by 6FigsHandler
Gif didn't attach
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, 6FigsHandler said:

At this point in Aggie Football, I'd say that any season that doesn't end in our complete collapse will be some kind of success. After the decades of mediocre football, I wouldn't need a championship to be happy, just a solid season. 

Maybe if we're lucky we can even win a halfway big game so we can do this:

giphy.gif

You seem semi-normal but you decided that working with Hamm was somehow a good idea.  This makes me seriously question your intelligence.

giphy.gif

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

You seem semi-normal but you decided that working with Hamm was somehow a good idea.  This makes me seriously question your intelligence.

giphy.gif

Life is like a television channel. Sometimes you get Game of Thrones, but sometimes you just gotta air reruns of The Smurfs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

What’s up with white people naming their kid “Rush”? Other verbs not good enough?

They probably just had the foresight to know the eventual popularity of an obese oxycontin-addicted right-wing radio host

Just kidding, it's my father's name

8 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

OK aggy. No need for the twitters. As long as you post content for us to make fun of, you'll be aight in my book.

Hopefully we'll have a different approach than other sites. The Other 98 won't be a Taylor Hamm site, it'll be a site that has a content, both written and video, from a ton of Aggie insiders, including Taylor. I'm sure we'll get plenty of things wrong, and when we do, I need make your memes and cross-post them on our site. 

We'll embrace the a&m cult as what it is - absurd, ridiculous, fervent, and delusional. The difference is that it'll be OUR delusion and we'll keep in mind that there will always be hope next year, even before this year starts. 

My ONLY request is that when we put premium content up, you don't repost the information, since we're a relative start-up who will rely on subscriptions to pay the bills. As long as we can agree to that, everything is fair game

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 6FigsHandler said:

My ONLY request is that when we put premium content up, you don't repost the information, since we're a relative start-up who will rely on subscriptions to pay the bills. As long as we can agree to that, everything is fair game

tenor.gif?itemid=5392040

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 6FigsHandler said:

Hopefully we'll have a different approach than other sites. The Other 98 won't be a Taylor Hamm site, it'll be a site that has a content, both written and video, from a ton of Aggie insiders, including Taylor. I'm sure we'll get plenty of things wrong, and when we do, I need make your memes and cross-post them on our site. 

We'll embrace the a&m cult as what it is - absurd, ridiculous, fervent, and delusional. The difference is that it'll be OUR delusion and we'll keep in mind that there will always be hope next year, even before this year starts.  

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Honestly though, Hamm has a cult following. It's like a car crash of delusion and little man syndrome in our own personal snow globe that we get to shake up whenever we want. It is going to be hard to keep that off the board. 

Plot twist: I have nothing to do with crossposting content. 

Edited by Vertigo

14 minutes ago, 6FigsHandler said:

Seems like an overgeneralization, but ok

Well, it's actually not.  Tell us more about why you left the conference and about how it's UT's fault we don't play anymore.  Bunch of sniveling, bald faced liars.